June 30, 2024, 06:24:06 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on March 18, 2013, 07:00:31 PM
Soulless Tec :(

i've captured just one non-dragon soul throughout my entire playthrough, only to see how it worked

filled gems are common enough and my use of magical weapons is uncommon enough that i've never needed to go soul hunting, lol

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

WOOO I WAS STILL ABLE TO GET THE ACHIEVEMENT AWESOME

Quote from: Fuck on March 18, 2013, 07:26:38 PM
turn the game off and walk away

now i may do so in peace

don't let's

Just remember that the dlc adds achievements too

Samus Aran

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on March 18, 2013, 07:02:33 PM
i've captured just one non-dragon soul throughout my entire playthrough, only to see how it worked

filled gems are common enough and my use of magical weapons is uncommon enough that i've never needed to go soul hunting, lol

but.....putting your own enchantments on your weapons to make them better....................

you need grand soul gems for good enchantments and smaller soul gems to fill said weapons............

and you want more grand soul gems to make your armor really good too.................................................................................

Samus Aran

so yeah i soul capture a good amount

don't let's

Thyme

me2

enchanting random jewelry i find is basically how i make money

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Madotsuki on March 19, 2013, 04:26:42 PM
but.....putting your own enchantments on your weapons to make them better....................

you need grand soul gems for good enchantments and smaller soul gems to fill said weapons............

and you want more grand soul gems to make your armor really good too.................................................................................

[spoiler]

i just buy any enchanted weapons and armor i come across that i like rofl

i almost never enchant things myself because my enchanting skill isn't high enough for me to do a better job than what i'd find for sale at blacksmiths, and i'm too lazy to take advantage of the enchanting/alchemy loop[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

every weapon i use and every piece of jewelry and armor i commonly wear is enchanted, and i either purchased it all or found it in dungeons girl;[/spoiler]

Snowy

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on March 19, 2013, 04:29:56 PM
me2

enchanting random jewelry i find is basically how i make money

seriously, this is the fastest money maker i've found. also, enchanting random weapons with "banish" makes them sell for assloads, even low-level enchantments

Quote from: Snowy on March 19, 2013, 04:31:02 PM
>using soul gems

your loss

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on March 19, 2013, 04:30:50 PM
[spoiler]

i just buy any enchanted weapons and armor i come across that i like rofl

i almost never enchant things myself because my enchanting skill isn't high enough for me to do a better job than what i'd find for sale at blacksmiths, and i'm too lazy to take advantage of the enchanting/alchemy loop[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

every weapon i use and every piece of apparel i commonly wear is enchanted, and i either purchased it all or found it in dungeons girl;[/spoiler]

those enchantments will never be as good as ones you can make yourself though

Kalahari Inkantation

i know, but i'd have to grind myface;

and though i've been meaning to do so for a while for all the creative skills, i've never actually done it, not even for something as essential as smithing (which i only recently got up to level 60 for the arcane blacksmith perk), because it's just so boring lol

[spoiler]

and it's not like i need to make any more money, i currently have 395,000+ gold sillydood;[/spoiler]

maybe i'll force myself to grind those skills the next time i play, though awdood;

Thyme

smithing seems like it's gonna take an eternity at first but it grows exponentially lol

it gets real fast once you're making ebony stuff

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

also if i ever really needed a filled soul gem i didn't have, i'd just buy it goowan[/spoiler]

Go Up