July 02, 2024, 03:09:18 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Daedric_Artifacts_(Skyrim)For the Oblivion Walker Achievement/Trophy, you must have fifteen of the artifacts owned on a single character, not spread out through multiple characters' save games.

...fuck;

Quote from: Thyme on March 18, 2013, 09:44:52 AM
rofl come on tec it's like 3 seconds

i fully expected the berenziah stones locator mod to be at the other end of that url n_u

it adds up when you're testing to see if other mods work and you have to sit through those three seconds every five minutes myface;

don't let's

Kalahari Inkantation

I've already screwed it up.  I let what's-his-name live at the end of Walking Nightmare and didn't get the Skull of Corruption. smithicide;

if i'm lucky then both the savior's hide and ring of hircine count towards the achievement and i can still get it, but if not then awdood;

Thyme

Quote from: HumuHumu...Tec on March 18, 2013, 06:39:45 PM
if i'm lucky then both the savior's hide and ring of hircine count towards the achievement and i can still get it, but if not then awdood;

iirc, nope, you fucked up ifeelbetter;

Thyme

QuoteNote that although there are 17 Daedric artifacts in the game, two are technically mutually exclusive (The Ring of Hircine and The Saviour's Hide), and one does not count towards the achievement (The Skeleton Key). Therefore, you cannot miss a single artifact in order to earn this achievement. If you accidentally waste the opportunity to obtain one, reload immediately.

they bolded that ifeelbetter;

Kalahari Inkantation

welp, time to move on to a new game i guess awdood;

[spoiler]

it was time to move on about 250 hours ago, tec[/spoiler]

Thyme

at-at least do the thieves guild questline :(

Thyme

Kalahari Inkantation

QuoteHircine's Ring and Savior's Hide are counted as different artifacts. Therefore, if the glitch is used to obtain both artifacts during Ill Met By Moonlight, Oblivion Walker can be obtained if only one artifact has been missed.

that conflicting information

[spoiler]

i did take advantage of that glitch and thus have both

maybe there's still hope smithicide;[/spoiler]

Kalahari Inkantation

I suppose I could still force myself through the Thieves Guild. awdood;

Quote from: Thyme on March 18, 2013, 06:44:38 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

lol

don't let's

One day, I think I'll take advantage of it just because I want both of those things.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Far Beyond Repair on March 18, 2013, 06:51:11 PM
One day, I think I'll take advantage of it just because I want both of those things.

[spoiler]

i never even used any of them lol

in fact, the only two daedric artifacts i keep with me are the wabbajack and the spellbreaker, and the spellbreaker is the only one i actually use[/spoiler]

Thyme

that big greenish mace you get for killing that giant was one of my characters' main weapon

Kalahari Inkantation

i lied, i also keep azura's star with me for some reason even though i've never used it

and i did use the masque of clavicus vile for a while, up until i found the dragon priest masks (and now the only piece of headgear i use is the volsung)

don't let's

Go Up