July 07, 2024, 02:12:43 PM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Dovydas on November 12, 2011, 10:50:29 AM
lmao pc 'gaming'
I don't understand this post. Video games are way better on the PC, what are you implying?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

turns out I had a gb of saves from my adventures in skyrim girl;

silvertone

Tomboh

i like skyrim

i finshed thieves guild (not technically but the last big quest), the dbrotherhood, and the mages. the companions and stormcloaks seem boring so i didnt play much into them. the main quest is pretty boring too. im mainly just walking around and finding quests because every fucking person i talk to gives them to me

this game

Andria

Quote from: Tomboh on November 17, 2011, 02:50:12 PM
i like skyrim

i finshed thieves guild (not technically but the last big quest), the dbrotherhood, and the mages. the companions and stormcloaks seem boring so i didnt play much into them. the main quest is pretty boring too. im mainly just walking around and finding quests because every fucking person i talk to gives them to me

this game

the companions I pretty much only did because

[spoiler]they turn you into a werewolf [/spoiler]

YPrrrr

My roommate keeps putting perks into speechcraft...

I've got to wonder how that's working out for him confuseddood;

Andria

Quote from: NPR on November 17, 2011, 03:46:21 PM
My roommate keeps putting perks into speechcraft...

I've got to wonder how that's working out for him confuseddood;

good most likely. it gets you better prices for selling shit, allows you to sell everything to anyone, and gives them more money.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Echo on November 17, 2011, 03:54:41 PM
good most likely. it gets you better prices for selling shit, allows you to sell everything to anyone, and gives them more money.
THEY get more money based off your speechcraft? Well that doesn't make a lick of sense but that's much better than just being able to persuade people and alter prices like I thought

Shopkeepers never have enough gold >_<'

Andria

Quote from: NPR on November 17, 2011, 03:57:50 PM
THEY get more money based off your speechcraft? Well that doesn't make a lick of sense but that's much better than just being able to persuade people and alter prices like I thought

Shopkeepers never have enough gold >_<'

well that's what I am talking about lol. They will have more money for you to get from selling stuff to them

don't let's

I've noticed that my weapons rack and wall mounts don't work in Breezhome. No option comes up to be able to use them. But thankfully the bookshelves still work.

Andria

Quote from: Space Left Intentionally Blank on November 17, 2011, 06:14:27 PM
I've noticed that my weapons rack and wall mounts don't work in Breezhome. No option comes up to be able to use them. But thankfully the bookshelves still work.

the weapon rack is odd, you have to have a weapon equipped and in your hand for it to go onto the rack

I imagine the wall mount is probably the same for whatever it holds

don't let's

Yeah, that's what I'm doing but absolutely no option comes up to use it like the bookshelf or anything else has. And randomly hitting the activate button all over it doesn't work for me either.

Andria

that's odd

for me no option came up, but having the weapon out and hitting action placed it on the shelf

Go Up