October 05, 2024, 04:09:21 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Skyrim General -- Fus Roh Dood!

Started by Thyme, November 01, 2011, 11:18:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: Kefka on December 25, 2011, 11:53:29 PM
I'll try it awdood;

also that's where Im at rofl ;_; please tell me this is the only frost troll I run into on this path

it is hocuspocus;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

what would have happened if i went with the imperial guy goowan

Geno

Frost trolls are weak against fire.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Geno

Quote from: N o t S i d on December 26, 2011, 12:28:57 AM
how is the 360 version of skyrim?
Great. It lags a little after playing for like 5 hours but that's about it. I've heard that the PS3 and PC versions are having a lot of issues.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

I haven't had any issues with it yet and I have the PS3 version  hocuspocus;

Geno

Quote from: Kefka on December 26, 2011, 12:48:13 AM
I haven't had any issues with it yet and I have the PS3 version  hocuspocus;
What issues are people having with the PS3 version anyway?? I haven't looked into it because I don't give a shit, but everyone is bitching about how the PS3 version of Skyrim is broken due to technical issues.

Quote from: Geno on December 26, 2011, 12:51:48 AM
What issues are people having with the PS3 version anyway?? I haven't looked into it because I don't give a shit, but everyone is bitching about how the PS3 version of Skyrim is broken due to technical issues.
as far as I can tell, the only issue is lag. I played a few hours of the ps3 version.

also motherfuckers talk alot.

also also THAT WAS A HUGE FUCKING SPIDER

also also also fuck dying from heights.

I am glad jump is a feature.

Commander Fuckass

you have a PS3 corey?   O_0

or is it playing on a Best Buy demo stand

also finished the FUS RO DA shout and got the windmill shout
Im enjoying this game very much

Selkie

Walked into dungeon, went down corridor, bad guy ran at me, trap spike door got activated, he got stuck between the door and the wall, died.

Lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: N o t S i d on December 26, 2011, 01:03:51 AM
as far as I can tell, the only issue is lag.

this, basically. this is the only ps3-exclusive issue i'm hearing about consistently. but it's enough of a reason to choose the other version, if you can. i think so, anyway.

Quote from: Kefka on December 26, 2011, 01:23:25 AM
you have a PS3 corey?   O_0

or is it playing on a Best Buy demo stand

also finished the FUS RO DA shout and got the windmill shout
Im enjoying this game very much
Nah, A friend of mine has a ps3. I played a little on his.

Best Buy doesn't demo M rated games.

me003

Loading times when entering houses or caves is a pain.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Thyme

wow fuck you malborn the door is right next to you, just open it awdood;

glitchy quests are rude

Go Up