April 24, 2024, 03:44:32 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Would you ever have kids?

Started by snoorkel, October 24, 2011, 07:15:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Thoughts

Definitely at some point
8 (33.3%)
Maybe
8 (33.3%)
Adopt / foster sure
2 (8.3%)
No, none, never
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Go Down

Travis

Quote from: vulpix on October 29, 2011, 09:05:21 PM
So even if I fucking work my whole life and cure cancer, I'll never be as good as those Teen Mom girls.  at least they had kids.
retarded argument

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Oh god, this thread

I'm falling in love with this thread.

So much joy it brings me.

snoorkel

How do you guys not understand what she means by that  doodhuh;

Travis

Quote from: vziard on October 29, 2011, 09:12:38 PM
i understand it, it's just really fucking stupid

also i knew you would be defending her before i even saw your post

snoorkel

Quote from: Travis on October 29, 2011, 09:16:45 PM

not that I'm defending her, I happen to agree with her  baddood;

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 29, 2011, 09:09:19 PM
You're kind of crazy, huh?

why can't every bitch lay down and have my babies

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on October 29, 2011, 09:12:38 PM
Oh, I got it. She's just reading waaaayyyy too much into things and creating a ridiculous argument  hocuspocus;
Quote from: Travis on October 29, 2011, 09:16:45 PM

Yeah he's kind of required to as the boyfriend n_u
Quote from: vziard on October 29, 2011, 09:17:29 PM
not that I'm defending her, I happen to agree with her  baddood;

why can't every bitch lay down and have my babies
You were made for each other. Mazel tov

vulpix

how many of you have had a real relationship with a female for a prolonged period of time

YPrrrr

Quote from: vulpix on October 29, 2011, 09:22:23 PM
how many of you have had a real relationship with a female for a prolonged period of time
I like how you think you're so much better than everyone. It makes you easier to dislike happydood;

I have had a couple for over half a year. But it's largely irrelevant, I know awful people who are together too

snoorkel

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 29, 2011, 09:24:27 PM
I like how you think you're so much better than everyone. It makes you easier to dislike happydood;

wow rude lol. I didn't know we were dividing people up here, yipper. so far you're the only one who has tried to do that.

I have had a couple for over half a year. But it's largely irrelevant, I know awful people who are together too

did you think she was talking about us?  doodhuh; she's saying you guys obviously are not familiar at all with a worldview that is not male-centric

what exactly is so 'offensive' about a woman saying she would rather not be defined by her ability to conceive children? WHY CAN'T EVERY BITCH LAY DOWN AND HAVE MY BABIES?

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 29, 2011, 09:18:41 PM
Oh, I got it. She's just reading waaaayyyy too much into things and creating a ridiculous argument  hocuspocus;Yeah he's kind of required to as the boyfriend n_uYou were made for each other. Mazel tov

I like living my life doing only the things I'm obligated to. just to be on the safe side

vulpix

I like how you think you're so much better than everyone. It makes you easier to dislike

i don't think i'm better than you and i don't dislike you.  :)

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on October 29, 2011, 09:35:43 PM
wow rude lol. I didn't know we were dividing people up here, yipper. so far you're the only one who has tried to do that.

did you think she was talking about us?  doodhuh; she's saying you guys obviously are not familiar at all with a worldview that is not male-centric

what exactly is so 'offensive' about a woman saying she would rather not be defined by her ability to conceive children? WHY CAN'T EVERY BITCH LAY DOWN AND HAVE MY BABIES?

I like living my life doing only the things I'm obligated to. just to be on the safe side

did you think she was talking about us?  doodhuh; she's saying you guys obviously are not familiar at all with a worldview that is not male-centric

Oh I'm pretty sure she just put up a rather large dividing sign n_u

I think she is because she has before? And that has nothing to do with male-centric, there are girls that hold the same belief. It's not all a conspiracy or because of misinformation.

No one is defining her as that? Socks places it about all male priveleges too? How is that chauvanistic? He views childbirth as something wonderful, yours sees it as disgusting. Difference of opinion. Not sexist. Socks doesn't say every girl should have kids anywhere in his post. This is overblown and you two are rebels without a cause.

Rebel without a cause n_u
Quote from: vulpix on October 29, 2011, 09:41:16 PM
i don't think i'm better than you and i don't dislike you.  :)
You are obviously more talented at relationships though hocuspocus;

You can tell by the length ;)

??????

this thread made me better understand 'rebel without a cause'
oh my god what am i doing with my life cry;

snoorkel

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 29, 2011, 09:43:21 PM
Oh I'm pretty sure she just put up a rather large dividing sign n_u

I think she is because she has before? And that has nothing to do with male-centric, there are girls that hold the same belief. It's not all a conspiracy or because of misinformation.

No one is defining her as that? Socks places it about all male priveleges too? How is that chauvanistic? He views childbirth as something wonderful, yours sees it as disgusting. Difference of opinion. Not sexist. Socks doesn't say every girl should have kids anywhere in his post. This is overblown and you two are rebels without a cause.
Rebel without a cause n_uYou are obviously more talented at relationships though hocuspocus;

You can tell by the length ;)

dude honestly you just missed every single point either of us tried to make. just keep rollin with those punches man

bad debate tactic, I know

Quote from: Clucky on October 29, 2011, 09:50:54 PM
this thread made me better understand 'rebel without a cause'
oh my god what am i doing with my life cry;

I'm thinking I should have picked geography

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on October 29, 2011, 09:55:49 PM
dude honestly you just missed every single point either of us tried to make. just keep rollin with those punches man

bad debate tactic, I know
It's because they're awful hocuspocus;

Also a bad debate tactic

snoorkel

I still want my q answered

why can't every bitch lay down and have my children?

Go Up