April 16, 2024, 04:42:54 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Would you ever have kids?

Started by snoorkel, October 24, 2011, 07:15:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Thoughts

Definitely at some point
8 (33.3%)
Maybe
8 (33.3%)
Adopt / foster sure
2 (8.3%)
No, none, never
6 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Go Down

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on October 26, 2011, 12:42:25 PM
but people can't immigrate unless they're born first, right  akudood; akudood;

having another kid in India or having another kid in Italy doesn't contribute differently to overpopulation of the world, it's +1 either way (unless u racist)
India's actually not that awful either girl;

[spoiler]It's those damn niggers[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I like black people[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I mean you're right but as a Catholic I am somehow compelled to babymake[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I am not nearly serious enough for this thread myface;[/spoiler]

silvertone

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 26, 2011, 02:47:20 PM
India's actually not that awful either girl;

[spoiler]It's those damn niggers[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I like black people[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I mean you're right but as a Catholic I am somehow compelled to babymake[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I am not nearly serious enough for this thread myface;[/spoiler]
hey buddy...  look where you are posting at. Lets try to follow the rules once in a while, pal.

Samus Aran

I like the idea of having a kid someday. Especially a daughter.  giggle;

I'm not sure I really have good daddy qualities though.

Hiro

Quote from: Kaz on October 26, 2011, 03:31:15 PM
I like the idea of having a kid someday. Especially a daughter.  giggle;

I'm not sure I really have good daddy qualities though.
I think you do :3

Socks

October 26, 2011, 04:48:26 PM #19 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 04:53:04 PM by Socks
What kind of question is this? As if the affirmative is not only to be unexpected, but abhorred as well. What sort of Man has such thoughts? I long for wish and hope with every fiber of my being to have children of my own someday. To love their mother and lead a happy life. I marvel at the little figures I see before me, at all of their nuances and their little traits. I die a thousand wonderful deaths, when I see the lips of a beautiful lady so perfectly metamorphed into still a more lovely form upon her daughter, the dashing charisma of a gentleman so unmistakably infused within the character of his son. And the eyes, ooh, yes, the eyes. I wonder what my own will posses of me,  of my forefathers and of the woman whom I love. But most of all, I wonder and wonder what will be new. Something unseen before. That is the gift of life. And I decry most vehemently this apathetic and careless attitude so prevalent there and throughout the world.

bluaki

I doubt it, but the chance is high enough that I think it'd be worth it to preserve some cells before I start screwing up my body.

hobbit

Quote from: Yip Yipper on October 26, 2011, 10:46:52 AM
P. sure it's going to get overpopulated anyway. Western countries aren't so much the problem, especially in Europe. The US does have one of the highest birth rates for an economic power but the largest factor in population increases is immigration
but what if my children have more children???? it only takes two people to make ten of them. plus, a single human uses up a lot of resources. think of how much stuff you eat/drink in a day. resources will only get scarcer so i say solve the problem now voluntarily instead of waiting for the point in which population control becomes mandate.

Socks

Umm. . . I take it very few people read Malthus. Or study history. Try as we might of ignorance or design the planet will not support what it cannot support. How terrible it becomes is really inconsequential. Even if unfortunate.

silvertone

hobbit

snoorkel

Quote from: Socks on October 26, 2011, 04:48:26 PM
What kind of question is this? As if the affirmative is not only to be unexpected, but abhorred as well. What sort of Man has such thoughts? I long for wish and hope with every fiber of my being to have children of my own someday. To love their mother and lead a happy life. I marvel at the little figures I see before me, at all of their nuances and their little traits. I die a thousand wonderful deaths, when I see the lips of a beautiful lady so perfectly metamorphed into still a more lovely form upon her daughter, the dashing charisma of a gentleman so unmistakably infused within the character of his son. And the eyes, ooh, yes, the eyes. I wonder what my own will posses of me,  of my forefathers and of the woman whom I love. But most of all, I wonder and wonder what will be new. Something unseen before. That is the gift of life. And I decry most vehemently this apathetic and careless attitude so prevalent there and throughout the world.

enjoy saggy vat of mayonnaise pussy

Quote from: Socks on October 26, 2011, 06:04:26 PM
Umm. . . I take it very few people read Malthus. Or study history. Try as we might of ignorance or design the planet will not support what it cannot support. How terrible it becomes is really inconsequential. Even if unfortunate.

I'd say the opposite, we can push the planet as far as we want and it will only hurt us in the end. Earth don't care she's going to be here long after we are

Quote from: silvertone on October 26, 2011, 06:05:12 PM
malthus is an idiot lol

Socks

October 26, 2011, 06:13:01 PM #26 Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:16:14 PM by Socks
Quote from: silvertone on October 26, 2011, 06:05:12 PM
malthus is an idiot lol

his theory is true. i hate to say it, but only an idiot would deny that.

vulpix

Quote from: vziard on October 26, 2011, 06:10:44 PM
enjoy saggy vat of mayonnaise pussy

yeah if any of you were girls you'd think differently.  a woman's body is forever changed in a bad way  >.<

Socks

Quote from: vulpix on October 26, 2011, 06:15:26 PM

yeah if any of you were girls you'd think differently.  a woman's body is forever changed in a bad way  >.<

women hold the single greatest privilege in life and in this world. all the rest is second to this.

snoorkel

Quote from: Socks on October 26, 2011, 06:20:25 PM
women hold the single greatest privilege in life and in this world. all the rest is second to this.

wow chauvinist

Go Up