April 23, 2024, 08:08:44 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

You say/show it, I may draw it. [[BREAK.]]

Started by 6M69I69B9, October 17, 2011, 03:47:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

6M69I69B9

October 17, 2011, 03:47:34 PM Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:37:52 AM by Original_MIB
[move](Currently not accepting requests.)[/move]

HIGHLY FUCKING SUGGESTED THAT YOU read the fucking guidelines.  

so im kind of bored right now, and yeah...

How would you like for it to be done with?  :  
Pencil
Fine Point Pen

I will RARELY approve the any of the selections below, but you could try asking for.  :  
Permanent Marker
Charcoal
Graphite Sticks
India Ink
Oil Pastel
Acrylic Paint
Oil Paint
Watercolor
Blood

Guidelines:  (Wow, sorry for it being kind of long and for me being so picky.)

NOTE: Getting your shit will be kind of hard for me to accept.  No, I don't dodge requests that I don't like, I dodge requests that seem difficult and/or long.  Also, it's not guaranteed that it's going to be all how you wanted it to be, and no, it doesn't mean that I didn't try.  I could just suck at this shit.  

The maximum I'll spend on each drawing may be ten minutes, because maybe some other people have some shit they want drawn or I don't know.  I'll try to do drawings quick, so it may not be ten minutes, unless it's something that needs the time.  I'll accept close-up things and/or something/somebody, no background included.  If a poster doesn't fucking post the utencil supposed to be used, it will be done with pencil by default.  AND, I will choose when I'll start a drawing.  If I think a drawing will take too long, (Mainly because of fucking details and/or something else.) then I just won't do it, and will reply that I won't.  I'll only spend more than ten minutes on a drawing if I actually like the idea.  

Most of the drawings/paintings are going to be black and white, unless I actually feel like coloring it.  Most of the time, I'll add something to identify myself near the picture, and a "To: x."  To exclude this, you have to include it in your post.  When asking for me to draw, please fucking say if you want it to be "cartoonish" or "realistic."  To be honest, I am shit when doing things realistically, so I'll probably do "cartoonish" by default.  But, you can still try to get me to do stuff "realistically."  It also helps to emphasize other things like what something should have on or wear, species, etc.- whatever you can think of that could be a factor to the drawing.      

When I'm offline, and somebody posts something, I may go with the next request after the request I just finished.  Sometimes, I'll just leave for a few weeks or so because this place is slow as fuck.  When I just don't want to accept requests, a maroon, bolded, underlined message will be saying "Currently not accepting requests."  

Oh, and it's not even guaranteed whether if I'll actually follow my own rules or not.  

ok go dicks
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Snowy on October 17, 2011, 03:56:44 PM
Pikachu riding a shakeboard wearing a pair of aviators with an amazing pokerface saying "what"

what utencil

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Andria

Myself riding a platypus with the Norweigan flag on a large pole in my hand

with charcoal

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Snowy on October 17, 2011, 03:56:44 PM
Pikachu riding a shakeboard wearing a pair of aviators with an amazing pokerface saying "what"

[spoiler][/spoiler]

ummm...i hope you'll like it.  sorry if it wasn't what you were looking for

i think i did bad on it, but oh well.

Quote from: vziard on October 17, 2011, 04:33:07 PM
CHARCOAL

sorry too late

Quote from: Ruka Urushibara on October 17, 2011, 04:54:09 PM
Myself riding a platypus with the Norweigan flag on a large pole in my hand

with charcoal

REALLY fucking sorry.  but...i'm going to stop for today.  also, doing that with charcoal sounds so fucking hard, fuck.  ummm ill have to change it to pencil...ill edit the thread post.

sorry again

Andria

pencil is perfectly fine lol

and no worries I'M IN NO RUSH IF YOU DO IT AT ALL

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Ruka Urushibara on October 17, 2011, 05:18:19 PM
pencil is perfectly fine lol

and no worries I'M IN NO RUSH IF YOU DO IT AT ALL

Also, when you said "myself", how do you look like?

snoorkel

I would like you to sketch me a representation (note: REPRESENTATION) of the egyptian god Thoth with charcoal. you may use his babboon-headed or ibis-headed likeness

edit: or ok pencil if you want doesn't matter :O

silvertone

can u get me a BUtterfly on a dandelion and the sun is steting and u see some teens in chucks huggin and put a lil frase some where like "til death we part' and use acryllic paint

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Snowy on October 17, 2011, 05:38:12 PM
pencil

i did it in pencil anyway

i posted it previously, but ill do it again

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: vziard on October 17, 2011, 05:23:38 PM
I would like you to sketch me a representation (note: REPRESENTATION) of the egyptian god Thoth with charcoal. you may use his babboon-headed or ibis-headed likeness

edit: or ok pencil if you want doesn't matter :O

hmmm ill try to do it in charcoal

ill do the ibis-headed version 

but ill do it after ruka's

Quote from: silvertone on October 17, 2011, 05:29:59 PM
   can u get me a BUtterfly on a dandelion and the sun is steting and u see some teens in chucks huggin and put a lil frase some where like "til death we part' and use acryllic paint

god umm i feel kinda bad for saying this, but, no sorry.  im not going to be drawing a background.  i think you should refer to my guidelines.

silvertone

6M69I69B9

Also, guys, since I'm lazy like fuck, I'm going to take a "break."  your drawings will at least take like a month, even though it might actually take me like 10min - maybe an hour to do.  cnotedood;

Quote from: silvertone on October 17, 2011, 05:50:16 PM
it was sarcasm don't do it
oh god i was about to put my reaction to it

but then i thought of the possibility of it being a serious request

so i kept from saying it

6M69I69B9

October 17, 2011, 06:42:26 PM #13 Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 06:45:48 PM by Original_MIB
Quote from: Snowy on October 17, 2011, 06:30:15 PM
I love it giggle;

Could you possibly scan it?

yeah...when i get a new fucking printer.  it just won't print

i think of one or even both my nephews crammed some fucking cookies into the printer.  

YPrrrr

Go Up