March 28, 2024, 02:19:07 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Root Beer Milk

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, October 12, 2011, 06:37:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Well when people ask me for it I think they are crazy and hand them sprite.

Nyerp

Travis

Quote from: Socks on November 02, 2011, 09:30:58 PM
Well when people ask me for it I think they are crazy and hand them sprite.
What kind of idiot ARE YOU?

Socks

It's a strange drink and we don't have it and I don't like it so you're getting sprite or shutting the fuck up.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

you could at least give the kid a shirley temple.

Socks

Quote from: N o t S i d on November 02, 2011, 09:49:11 PM
you could at least give the kid a shirley temple.

Mhm which requires three different steps and is really just sprite with sugary red syrup dumped in and served to crack head children who ask for another one 2.3 seconds later. 

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Socks on November 02, 2011, 09:44:30 PM
It's a strange drink and we don't have it and I don't like it so you're getting sprite or shutting the fuck up.

Root beer's a dark soda though. You've got to at least give the kid a pepsi or something, man.

You have so say it real bastardy too. Like "oh, we don't have root beer here. Would your highness care for a pepsi instead?"
Like that, but through a "fucking" in there somewhere.

Quote from: Socks on November 02, 2011, 09:51:50 PM
Mhm which requires three different steps and is really just sprite with sugary red syrup dumped in and served to crack head children who ask for another one 2.3 seconds later. 
why are you not using cherry juice, jeez louise.

Socks

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on November 02, 2011, 09:52:29 PM
Root beer's a dark soda though. You've got to at least give the kid a pepsi or something, man.

Those who ask for root beer and are rebuffed go straight for sprite. So I figure they all like that. We also serve coke, no fancy pepsi or fucking cherry juice, banana extract or kiwi punch. We do have poppin' pink lemonade though.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Socks on November 02, 2011, 09:55:56 PM
Those who ask for root beer and are rebuffed go straight for sprite. So I figure they all like that. We also serve coke, no fancy pepsi or fucking cherry juice, banana extract or kiwi punch. We do have poppin' pink lemonade though.

You don't have cherry juice? Is there a bar there?

Socks

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on November 02, 2011, 09:58:09 PM
You don't have cherry juice? Is there a bar there?

No. But we do serve wine.

snoorkel

I still think it's odd and hilarious that you had never heard of root beer

piano moths

somebody told me that sassafras can be kind of like taking a roll has anybody else heard of this? that's' funny that it was in root beer.

i feel like root beer is a very common drink. and i also frequently order shirley temples & i think it sucks when places don't have them. i am going to get a bottle of grenadine so i can make them all the time.
kill them w kindness

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 03, 2011, 10:51:00 AM
somebody told me that sassafras can be kind of like taking a roll has anybody else heard of this? that's' funny that it was in root beer.

i feel like root beer is a very common drink. and i also frequently order shirley temples & i think it sucks when places don't have them. i am going to get a bottle of grenadine so i can make them all the time.
USE CHERRY JUICE.

Andria

I have never had a shirley temple but this thread makes me want one

Go Up