June 23, 2024, 12:27:52 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Difficulty modes

Started by Samus Aran, October 03, 2011, 04:27:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

On games with different difficulty levels, do you ever puss out and start with easy mode? Do you ever go back and try hard mode after you've beaten normal? Or even harder difficulties?

There are a couple shmups I can only beat on easy.  :(

And if i find it to be worthwhile I will very often come back to a game and play it on a harder difficulty.  giggle;

Commander Fuckass

I almost always start on Normal.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

i'm boring and usually start with normal

PLEASEHELP1991

I always start on Easy/Normal.
I love [you]

YPrrrr

Always normal unless it's something extremely difficult like ninja garden. I've only ever gone back to do hard in amazing games like uncharted or mass effect 2... But I always lose interest

bluaki

When I played Touhou before (only went through Phantasmagoria of Flower View as Reimu), I think I chose easy mode. Or maybe it was normal, I don't remember befuddlement

I only choose easy for game genres I'm not good at, like shooters. I almost always go with normal.

Andria

It really depends on the game. Most shooters I go for the hardest difficulty from the start, something like Dead Nation however I start on the easiest cause it is fucking insane on the higher difficulties.

silvertone

Hard is scary, normal is intimidating, easy is embarrassing.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nano on October 03, 2011, 08:28:08 AM
When I played Touhou before (only went through Phantasmagoria of Flower View as Reimu), I think I chose easy mode. Or maybe it was normal, I don't remember befuddlement

i can only beat Perfect Cherry Blossom on easy but so far the other ones I've played I've been able to beat on Normal

Imperishable Night (my favorite)
Mountain of Faith
Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

snoorkel

I usually started on hard and switched to normal or easy if it was too hard. most games (old games excepted) are pretty damn easy on easy.

Go Up