October 02, 2024, 01:31:21 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

it's been awhile since someone has been DP'd

Started by snoorkel, September 27, 2011, 10:58:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

who should it be

applesauce
2 (15.4%)
kaz
1 (7.7%)
YPR
2 (15.4%)
applesauce
6 (46.2%)
other plz specify
2 (15.4%)
applesauce
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: silvertone on September 28, 2011, 01:52:21 PM
wot hapen

a mod-sponsored raid of the lobby

basically it was the most retarded event pulled off on boyah by its own members in a long time

i honestly have no idea what they were even thinking; it wasn't even remotely funny and only gave work to the mod who apparently actually cares about boyah not being filled with retarded shit

in fact i shudder to think about how it would have gone down if tec hadn't been here last night

YPrrrr

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 28, 2011, 01:57:57 PM

basically it was the most retarded event pulled off on boyah by its own members in a long time

i honestly have no idea what they were even thinking; it wasn't even remotely funny and only gave work to the mod who apparently actually cares about boyah not being filled with retarded shit

in fact i shudder to think about how it would have gone down if tec hadn't been here last night
There probably would have been about 4 more threads so the first page would have been all applesauce and then it would have been over n_u

Thyme

I just want to take the time to reiterate that I agree with Nyerp so he doesn't think he's alone in this. 5thgrade;

snoorkel

Quote from: Sakamoto on September 28, 2011, 01:57:57 PM

applesauce IM'd me and told me to make YPR an admin

I was like 'uh why' refreshed boyah, and started deleting threads  saddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Yip Yipper on September 28, 2011, 01:59:37 PM
There probably would have been about 4 more threads so the first page would have been all applesauce and then it would have been over n_u

yeah, the idea was simply for him to have the whole first page and that was it lol

snoorkel

Quote from: Hakase on September 28, 2011, 02:11:53 PM
yeah, the idea was simply for him to have the whole first page and that was it lol

SENSELESS

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on September 28, 2011, 02:10:08 PM
applesauce IM'd me and told me to make YPR an admin

I guess that's not going to happen now, huh? girl;
Quote from: vziard on September 28, 2011, 02:12:58 PM
SENSELESS
you should have joined the google+ hangout

Thyme

>using google products other than search

senseless indeed girl;

don't let's

YPrrrr

Nyerp

Quote from: Thyme on September 28, 2011, 02:00:03 PM
I just want to take the time to reiterate that I agree with Nyerp so he doesn't think he's alone in this. 5thgrade;

lubdoods;

snoorkel

Quote from: Yip Yipper on September 28, 2011, 02:13:29 PM
I guess that's not going to happen now, huh? girl;you should have joined the google+ hangout

not that I am necessarily against it but there is a delicate balance that I am not sure it is in His Will to upset

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on September 28, 2011, 02:37:11 PM
not that I am necessarily against it but there is a delicate balance that I am not sure it is in His Will to upset
Perhaps we should have backed off with the amount of resistance we encountered... But I'm surprised how close we were able to get...

Alas Pickett falls short again cry;

snoorkel

Nyerp

Quote from: vziard on September 28, 2011, 02:39:34 PM
so, we're going to DP applesauce, then?

i am expressing no opinion whatsoever with this statement: yes, that is what the poll says

Go Up