September 30, 2024, 04:39:06 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Crushes xoxo

Started by Hippopo, September 23, 2011, 09:48:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

Thinkng about who I actually have feelings fo makes me depressed because she is gone.

silvertone

I haven't had a crush in like a decade!!!

??????

My first crush was back in highschool and after 3 years I realized I only liked him because he mirrored pieces of myself that were unhealthy. (Also he was really pretty and made me play tennis with him and I'd get weak in the knees and didn't play up to my standards and RUINED EVERYTHING)

Then I had a crush on another guy who turned out to be an insercure fuck that hurt my feelings too much so I quickly got over him, but since he's insercure he kept relaying mixed messages and I kept being attracted to him.

The one after thaaaaaat one was this girl, but once I realized she was too young (LOL ILLEGAL) so now we're good friends. After her, it was this lesbian, but I didn't know she was a lesbo at first. She had everything and we've shared so many things in common.

My last crush was in NYC while I was attending this festival. I made my friend take pictures of him without his knowledge and he eventually came near us and I panicked and wish I had a paperbag on my head.

GUESS WHICH ONE I'M NOW STUCK WITH
[spoiler]the insercure fuck face one i dunno he's like a giant jmv baby sometimes IT'S SO CUTE[/spoiler]

FAMY2

There is someone here I have a crush on. But purely in a unemotional, nonsexual, no commitment way.  girl;

In one way or another all of you are easy to love.  n_n

Thyme

Not at the moment, unless the one I still have for my ex counts. 5thgrade;

bluaki

I have never had a crush :(

ME##

Quote from: FAMY2 on September 24, 2011, 08:12:09 AM
There is someone here I have a crush on. But purely in a unemotional, nonsexual, no commitment way.  girl;

I wish he were here cry;

Thyme

Quote from: Taavet on September 24, 2011, 08:57:54 AM
I wish he were here cry;

what are you talking about popsi is totes here confuseddood;

??????

no
NO
YOU CAN'T HAVE FAMY

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

wariodood;

ME##

September 24, 2011, 09:06:19 AM #25 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 10:24:15 AM by Taavet
Quote from: Thyme on September 24, 2011, 08:59:18 AM
what are you talking about popsi is totes here confuseddood;

oh toi girl;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Taavet on September 24, 2011, 09:06:19 AM
oh toi gril;
gril;

Also, I guess this is kind of a crush but not really. I got messaged by a girl on OkCupid that is really into art and she wants to check out some galleries with me. Also, she is not fat or a religious zealot, so I'm excited. Though I haven't really talked with her too much, so no real connection has been established.

but hooray!

Daddy

Hippopo

hobbit

last crush i had was on a girl i used to work with. i guess i just acted like myself which is emotionally detached and aloof. but for some reason she liked me i think. she always expressed interest in me and whatever activities i was occupying myself with.she invited me to a party her friend was throwing and i went and had a good time with her. so i asked her out and she said"i'd looovvve too!! but i can't because of blah blah blah." i asked out on 3 or 4 different occasions and she said the same thing, different excuse."some other time when i'm not busy!" so i just sorta gave up and haven't heard from her since so i guess i didn't mean much to her.

she was just leading me on so she wouldn't have to tell me no. or she was hooking up with some other guy and wanted me as a backup or something.

idk  i am unable to tell if people actually like me or not.

Go Up