September 30, 2024, 04:43:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Crushes xoxo

Started by Hippopo, September 23, 2011, 09:48:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

OMG!!! SO I DID THIS FOR ONLY FIVE BUCKS, AND IT TOTALLY SAID I WAS PERFECT FOR JB!!!!!!!!!! OMG!  WHAT DO I DO?!  How do I get in contact with him?

[spoiler]ITT:  Do you have a crush?  And if so, how do you act around them?

I def. have one on my ballet partner.  But the only thing I can say is "Totally" and "Yeah" or just stand there and laugh like a retard.  It's like my brain shuts off completely and I can't do anything....  I've never had this happen before.

cry;

And yes, I know.  Ballet.  So totally gay.  I will never even try to deny this.
[/spoiler]

Classic

Crushes are for those who have a heart.

Andria

Ballet is awesome 

but not at the moment. My last two crushes have been total disasters though  madood;

Samus Aran

no, i don't have any sort of crush these days unfortunately

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Hippopo on September 23, 2011, 09:48:15 PMAnd yes, I know.  Ballet.  So totally gay.  I will never even try to deny this.

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hippopo

Quote from: Cosmo McKinley on September 23, 2011, 09:51:40 PM
Crushes are for those who have a heart.
You can admit you have one on me, you know.  giggle;

Classic

piano moths

I sorta have a crush wish I didn't have it! Laaaammee hocuspocus;
kill them w kindness

Classic

My avatar seems to work for many situations.  giggle;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

Careful, you'll get clue goo everywhere.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

The last crush I had was on my friends Roller Derby partner whose name is Lady Rider

She turned out to be a lesbian. Looking back it's obvious (Rollerderby) but I swear I thought her name was a Dire Straits reference.

The only crush I have ever acted on was when I date the appliance lady at work. I really liked her but it didn't work out. Oh well.

Moral of the story is never follow your dreams.

Andria

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 23, 2011, 10:27:05 PM
The last crush I had was on my friends Roller Derby partner whose name is Lady Rider

She turned out to be a lesbian. Looking back it's obvious (Rollerderby) but I swear I thought her name was a Dire Straits reference.

The only crush I have ever acted on was when I date the appliance lady at work. I really liked her but it didn't work out. Oh well.

Moral of the story is never follow your dreams.

You moral of the story is very true

YPrrrr

I don't know if this counts but there are currently 3 girls that I like... I am trying to decide between them but right now the leader has a boyfriend although she has failed to mention that to me personally yet...

I act pretty smoothly around all three luckily, they all think I'm cute but I don't know what to commit to doing with them confuseddood;

Go Up