September 30, 2024, 09:27:34 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What is the credit rating for your city and state?

Started by ME##, September 23, 2011, 01:24:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

I don't know why I just thought of this now, but oh well. I think this could turn out to be interesting. n_u

Des Moines: Aa1
Iowa: Aaa

I used Moody's ratings for these. baddood;

silvertone

September 23, 2011, 01:27:08 PM #1 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 01:37:55 PM by silvertone
Credit is a sin and I disown PA just for the fact for having a credit score.

[Deuteronomy 23:19-20 KJV] Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of any thing that is lent upon usury:
Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

[Exodus 22:25] If thou lend money to any of My people, even to the poor with thee, thou shalt not be to him as a creditor; neither shall ye lay upon him interest.

Those who charge usury are in the same position as those controlled by the devil's influence. This is because they claim that usury is the same as commerce. However, God permits commerce, and prohibits usury. Thus, whoever heeds this commandment from his Lord, and refrains from usury, he may keep his past earnings, and his judgment rests with God. As for those who persist in usury, they incur Hell, wherein they abide forever (Al-Baqarah 2:275)

[Romans 13:8] Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

[Proverbs 22:7] The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower is servant to the lender.

[Proverbs 22:26â€"27]
   Do not be one of those who shakes hands in a pledge,
One of those who is surety for debts;
   If you have nothing with which to pay,
Why should he take away your bed from under you?

Cookie

whoever came up with the idea of spending money that you don't have is an idiot. Even if you do have the means to make it back later.

ME##

UGH THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR DISCUSSING THE VALIDITY OF CREDIT madood;

Thyme

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

snoorkel

Quote from: silvertone on September 23, 2011, 01:27:08 PM
Credit is a sin and I disown PA just for the fact for having a credit score.

[Deuteronomy 23:19-20 KJV] Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of any thing that is lent upon usury:
Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

[Exodus 22:25] If thou lend money to any of My people, even to the poor with thee, thou shalt not be to him as a creditor; neither shall ye lay upon him interest.

Those who charge usury are in the same position as those controlled by the devil's influence. This is because they claim that usury is the same as commerce. However, God permits commerce, and prohibits usury. Thus, whoever heeds this commandment from his Lord, and refrains from usury, he may keep his past earnings, and his judgment rests with God. As for those who persist in usury, they incur Hell, wherein they abide forever (Al-Baqarah 2:275)

[Romans 13:8] Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

[Proverbs 22:7] The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower is servant to the lender.

[Proverbs 22:26â€"27]
   Do not be one of those who shakes hands in a pledge,
One of those who is surety for debts;
   If you have nothing with which to pay,
Why should he take away your bed from under you?

these are all written by/about jews

silvertone

silvertone

Quote from: vziard on September 23, 2011, 02:11:58 PM
he was a hook nosed semite
Careful what you say. Since Prophet Muhaamad is dead, the muslim community is the one who decides the punishment. You will not like our punishment, Not At All.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: silvertone on September 23, 2011, 02:18:31 PM
Careful what you say. Since Prophet Muhaamad is dead, the muslim community is the one who decides the punishment. You will not like our punishment, Not At All.
every punishment is blow shit up

Cookie

Quote from: Taavet on September 23, 2011, 01:39:29 PM
UGH THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR DISCUSSING THE VALIDITY OF CREDIT madood;

ACTIVATE TOPIC CHANGING POWERSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE POWER OF GOD

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up