September 30, 2024, 02:25:50 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FREE THREAD

Started by ??????, September 23, 2011, 05:43:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

I get free bagels, pastries and coffee from work every day.

silvertone

Quote from: Mio on September 23, 2011, 09:40:18 AM
A free hard to find compilation album from a band that hasn't been together since '98 sent to me by said band
that is cool as heck, what band

Andria

LCK

yarnology has a cart full of free yarn and i took a ball of yarn and my girlfriend is making me a scarf out of it

silvertone

Nyerp

i had papa johns last nite!!!!!! wasnt free tho

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Trevor on September 23, 2011, 01:09:39 PM
yarnology has a cart full of free yarn and i took a ball of yarn and my girlfriend is making me a scarf out of it
I read this entire sentence replacing yarn with yam

Quoteyamology has a cart full of free yam and i took a ball of yam and my girlfriend is making me a scarf out of it

umm...I get free drinks and stuff occasionally at work if people like me or I help them out.

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on September 23, 2011, 09:54:57 AM
The sauce is what is bad about Papa John's. I've known a few people as kids to throw up after eating it! It's so bad. I don't bother with pizza restaurant chains so much because Phoenix has amazing pizza (#1 pizza place in the country ;))
you're talking about pizzeria bianco right? that place is delicious RUB IT

but uh yeah I won that $400 gift card so I guess all the stuff I buy with it is free, right?
free 1TB hard drive and moleskines wrench;

snoorkel

I went to a free Wavves concert the other day

never seen hipsters thrash :'(

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Also one time I sent back my rock band guitar for warranty and they accidentally sent back two replacements.

swag
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

piano moths

Quote from: Hiro on September 23, 2011, 06:52:01 PM
you're talking about pizzeria bianco right? that place is delicious RUB IT

but uh yeah I won that $400 gift card so I guess all the stuff I buy with it is free, right?
free 1TB hard drive and moleskines wrench;

I am! That's cool. That's a lot of money...
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on September 23, 2011, 09:58:18 PM
I am! That's cool. That's a lot of money...
Yeah it is. It's for the campus bookstore, so I bought those with it and am saving the rest for books next semester.

hobbit

Go Up