September 30, 2024, 09:10:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Walk into class, it's already one of those days

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, September 22, 2011, 11:32:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Teacher is telling the story of when her mom fell on her colostomy bag and it squirted blood and shit everywhere. She said there was shit dripping off the walls.

itt weird class/teacher moments.

Samus Aran

my history teacher would always make weird offhand comments about his failure of a love life and depressing stuff like that during lectures

we didn't really know whether to laugh or not

Nyerp

my 7th grade social studies teacher told us how her fiance died in his sleep from a seizure the night they got engaged happydood;

Mando Pandango

Junior year French, like every day. She would do or say something that made the whole class awkward every day, and she didn't even realize it.

We learned the verb for "to hide," but she said to make sure we don't spell it wrong because then it means "to rape." She said it so casually and then just moved on. I remember it getting a lot more awkward than that other days but I can't remember any specifics.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

I just remember my health teacher always going on and on about her daughter's problems with diarrhea and I just wanted her to stop fucking talking >_<'

ME##

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 22, 2011, 01:05:14 PM
I just remember my health teacher always going on and on about her daughter's problems with diarrhea and I just wanted her to stop fucking talking >_<'

i'm sure the whole class did too awdood;

Mando Pandango

also i wanted to bang my high school economics teacher

does that count
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Quote from: 紛,,--,,--本語名 on September 22, 2011, 01:05:14 PM
WHAT THE

oh god, i hope her daughter went to your school.

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on September 22, 2011, 01:08:06 PM
also i wanted to bang my high school economics teacher

does that count
no but i have a story related

In U.S. History, i had this kind of hot teacher. She was pretty cute, but oh god that ass was amazing. All the guys in school talked about her ass all day erryday. I never had a class with her until now, and by god my peers were right.

Around the second week of class, I was sitting with my elbow off the desk, working on some map or something she told us to do. Her desk was right behind mine, and she got up to go to some kid's desk. The rows between the students desk were really close (fuck that room man it was small and had no windows.) The teacher turned her sideways to fit through a narrow gap in the desks AND SHE RUBBED HER ASS ALL ON MY ARM. OH GOD IT WAS SO SOFT AND I WAS SO TAKEN ABACK BY WHAT HAPPENED. I think she realized what had happened, because the next day she moved me far across the room.

I think the teacher thought I intentionally rubbed my arm on her ass.

YPrrrr

Quote from: N o t S i d on September 22, 2011, 01:24:48 PM
WHAT THE

oh god, i hope her daughter went to your school.

Nah, she was like 6 or 7, but she did bring the little shitting bastard into class one day n_u

ME##

Oh also, for some reason, I just remembered all the stories our sub for biology would tell us.  Most of them made no sense because we had to weave our way through her nonsensical Wisconsinite English.   n_u

Mando Pandango

one time in biology a kid pushed a chair out the window

[spoiler]we were on the second floor[/spoiler]

This has nothing to do with teachers but...

Mr friend's Raj and Scott had biology together, and they were in class the day after Saddam has hanged. Raj was being really quiet and wasn't talking to anybody. People kept asking him "What's wrong, Raj?"

Scott chimed in with "Raj is just mad cause they hung his uncle yesterday"

Raj got all pissed and knocked some desks over. I still laugh about that to this day.

silvertone

This one teacher once put me in a sleeper hold and I almost passed out.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Taavet on September 22, 2011, 01:56:29 PM
Oh also, for some reason, I just remembered all the stories our sub for biology would tell us.  Most of them made no sense because we had to weave our way through her nonsensical Wisconsinite English.   n_u
I'm sorry myface;

Most Wisconsinites seem to have English under control, but there are quite a few that have goosebump enducing accents...
Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on September 22, 2011, 02:25:01 PM
one time in biology a kid pushed a chair out the window

[spoiler]we were on the second floor[/spoiler]
Suspension?

Mando Pandango

Go Up