October 02, 2024, 05:25:27 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

How many friends do you have?

Started by Commander Fuckass, September 21, 2011, 09:21:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

???????????

0 (0%)
3 (33.3%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
Boyah is my only friend
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Eh...the only ones I'm really sure about anymore are John and Hensa, but the latter I don't talk to enough, and neither of them I can see in person anymore really...

Well, I guess I'll see John again if I ever go back out to CA again, which HOPEFULLY will happen.

YPrrrr

I'm lucky... Probably about 7, 3 in wisconsin 4 in pennsylvania, that I consider akin to brothers and sisters... we are almost always together and would do anything for one another... Then there are more but with significantly less responsibility n_u

piano moths

I have 2 friends I would really do anything for and one of them is my brother and then there are others out there not as intensley friendship. I'm a pretty friendly person though
kill them w kindness

Andria

I'd say 5

three fairly close

two I would jump in front of a train for and figuratively have numerous times. they are the closest I have ever gotten to anyone and while not perfect, are still amazing and I wouldn't know what to do without them  :3

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

three. Raj and Scott are several  hours away. Steve is in the military and I will most likely never see him again.

bluaki

More than I can list :3
[spoiler]Kaz, Echo, David, JMV, PQQU, etc.[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Nano on September 21, 2011, 11:41:06 AM
More than I can list :3
[spoiler]Kaz, Echo, David, JMV, PQQU, etc.[/spoiler]
;__;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

FAMY2

About 10 I see regularly. But some internet friends seem closer. 

Hippopo

Facebook says I have about 200.  Those count... right? sillydood;

??????

lol one
solely because our personalities are mirrors of one another and anything we say gets reflected back and forth for infinity until one of our bodies pass out <3

i would feel very lonely if it wasn't for him
also we share incredibly strong music tastes
and fashion tastes
and same morals and the same neurotic delusions we have

Mando Pandango

As far as close friends who I would see at any opportunity, 3 or 4. Only two that are still in the area though.

There's another group of friends that I see from time to time, and I like them, they're just not my bffs.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

Travis

Go Up