April 16, 2024, 12:32:07 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

it's not a 1-hit kill, it's just extremely powerful lol. the one where she makes this explosion around her.

depending on your stats i guess it could be a one-hit kill

Snowy

oh right, that

I always do STR/END/VIT builds so I can take one of those to the face and usually survive

TooB

Completed sens fortress (thank god)
Now in anor londo

[spoiler]iron golem was stupid easy[/spoiler]

Snowy

Anal Rodeo is always a good time

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on January 16, 2014, 12:16:00 AM
oh right, that

I always do STR/END/VIT builds so I can take one of those to the face and usually survive

i prefer just wearing light-ish armor and being mostly a dex build and dodging everything

Thyme

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 16, 2014, 02:46:12 PM
i prefer just wearing light-ish armor and being mostly a dex build and dodging everything

same giggle;

Snowy

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 16, 2014, 02:46:12 PM
Well I need END for my heavier weapons lol. I don't use super heavy armor, I need lighter stuff so I can flip around with my Zweihander.

TooB

i have the gold rimmed robe looking thing.
and a lightning spear.

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Thyme on January 16, 2014, 02:55:03 PM
same giggle;

see this is what i tried but instead it just made me die a lot

i only beat quelaag when i finally equipped some shit that could take more hits
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Infel

I picked this up a bit ago. Havel the Rock is the best. I went with Bandit/master key and started wrecking the black knights off the bat. Got to Havel and wet myself because you don't expect something that heavy to book it mach ten up a staircase to OHK you.

Snowy

Quote from: Infel on January 19, 2014, 06:28:27 AM
I picked this up a bit ago. Havel the Rock is the best. I went with Bandit/master key and started wrecking the black knights off the bat. Got to Havel and wet myself because you don't expect something that heavy to book it mach ten up a staircase to OHK you.

Patrick Stickles

i don't get what the hard on with havel is, your common black knights are way harder. it's so simple to get behind him and backstap, rinse, repeat as long as necessary. i mean yeah the one hit kill thing is cool i guess but avoiding it is like baby town frolics

the iron golem was also ridiculously easy. i first tried getting summoned to try it out and the asshole didn't get rid of the thing that throws the explosives at you, so i thought that was just part of the battle. did it on my own, and he did literally nothing but fall over a lot. like what

just taking on pricilla now and i get the whole footstep thing but so far i have not done a very good job avoiding her

TooB

oh my god....
that fight with smough and orstein was NOT FUN

i finally beat them after like 5 tries

Patrick Stickles

yeah everyone pretty much agrees that fight is not fair for a solo fight

Thyme

i needed solaire and some random dude to help me lol

tho this was after like 8 or 9 tries

Go Up