March 28, 2024, 11:29:37 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Also, i went back to the undead asylum, per kazs advice before going to blightown, and i walked into the room where you fought the asylum grendel looking fucker.
I walked forward, and the floor decides to break away. What do I see? Oh boy its grendels mother!
He swings his axe, and i die in a hit. What a nice surprise

But then i realize hes about as easy as the little ver.

But what a dumb way to start a boss fight.... by falling and taking damage.

Snowy

TooB

Snowy

You gotta t a k e  a  s i p p y.

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on January 13, 2014, 11:23:26 AM
You gotta t a k e  a  s i p p y.
i dont understand gibberish

Snowy

You have to grab your eatus flask and take a small sip of it to recover your health because of the fall damage.

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on January 13, 2014, 11:25:36 AM
You have to grab your eatus flask and take a small sip of it to recover your health because of the fall damage.
ok really? You think i really didnt know to do that? But you gotta make sure you are safe to do so, which tbh there isnt a lot of time to do so at the very start

Snowy

Yes there is. goowan There's plenty of time to land and mash Square to heal yourself lol. I didn't think that you didn't know to do it. It was just a joke. There's a Dark Souls comic that has someone dropping into the Nito fight with the line "better take a sippy"

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on January 13, 2014, 11:44:13 AM
Yes there is. goowan There's plenty of time to land and mash Square to heal yourself lol. I didn't think that you didn't know to do it. It was just a joke. There's a Dark Souls comic that has someone dropping into the Nito fight with the line "better take a sippy"
well ok. Yeah thats true, there is time, but i found it easier to get behind him first. Actually, once i got behind him, i didnt even need to heal.

But yeah, while there is time to heal at the start, the first time, i was surprised and didnt have time

Snowy

I think that by the time I went back to fight him, I was already a sunbro, so I had that lightning spear miracle already. It was pretty easy with that.

Samus Aran

literally all you do for that fight is stay behind him and 2-hand whack his fat ass with any weapon of your choice it's one of the easiest bosses in the game as long as you're not slow (so unequip some stuff if you have to, or use havel's ring)

Samus Aran

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on January 13, 2014, 09:54:18 AM
So like, whats the legit way to kill the dragon on the bridge?

regardless of method, make sure you shoot off his tail first before killing him. gets you the drake sword.

Thyme

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on January 13, 2014, 09:54:18 AM
So like, whats the legit way to kill the dragon on the bridge?

i just waited until i was near the end of the game and i just shot it from under the bridge with my bow (bow of pharis +12, with a 40 DEX character) which was strong enough to easily kill it without it having time to recover

Snowy

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 13, 2014, 01:39:47 PM
regardless of method, make sure you shoot off his tail first before killing him. gets you the drake sword.
no fuck you

that sword is so fucking shitty

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on January 13, 2014, 03:55:08 PM
no fuck you

that sword is so fucking shitty

i didn't say he had to use it, you cockweasel

Go Up