March 28, 2024, 06:34:35 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 10:17:17 AM by Snowy

Commander Fuckass

Dem giant wolf things  ghouldood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

I fucking love this game.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

It's too bad that screenshot with the zombie dragon never actually happened. akudood;

silvertone

is there a game called Light Souls where you are jesus and you spread the Good Word
is there a game called No Attachment Souls where you play gandhi and you attempt to end imperialism via pacifism
is there a game called No Souls where you are a nihilist and you be dumb as fuck all the time

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

me003

January 22, 2012, 10:18:32 PM #7 Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 12:44:19 AM by Master Shake
lol i went with theif.

damn just got to my first boar, n can't kill that thing.

*killed it....by luring it to a door it didn't fit through.

Hiro

man i want this game a lot
but i should probs beat demon's souls first
lol

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Master Shake on January 22, 2012, 10:18:32 PM
lol i went with theif.

damn just got to my first boar, n can't kill that thing.

*killed it....by luring it to a door it didn't fit through.
Are you talking about the one in the Undead Burg? I just lured him into the fire and ran up the stairs and did it again once or twice. akudood;

Geno

Quote from: Snowy on January 24, 2012, 06:47:03 AM
I lured him to the stairs and got a backstab on him girl;
Pretty sure you can't backstab the boar...

Geno

Quote from: Snowy on January 25, 2012, 06:47:49 AM
The boar with the metal? Yeah you can, it has an open spot on it's ass.
No, I mean like the backstab action. I tried, and it didn't work.

me003

lol
Lvl. 42
Game got a lot easier when I equipped the Black Knight Sword...but it only got me so far...now I'm stuck in the catacombs trying to beat that headless kneeling statue with the axe.
Explored New Londo Ruins but got my ass kicked by the ghosts.

I would hate to be playing offline because those hints really help me find secret spots.

me003

January 25, 2012, 11:38:34 PM #13 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 11:43:41 PM by Master Shake
lol every time i die I'm reminded of the playstation 1 system startup noise. The second notes
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIA0kaGFIhQ[/youtube]

TooB

So like, whats the legit way to kill the dragon on the bridge?

Go Up