April 16, 2024, 09:11:23 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on January 25, 2014, 12:02:58 AM
By the way, what kind of build are you all using? I only really like sorcerer or dex builds personally.

dex for me

Thyme

Samus Aran

part of the reason i use dex is because my favorite weapons, curved swords, are always for dex builds lol

but also just because i don't really wanna be the guy carrying around a giant weapon or wearing huge armor, i'd rather be light on my feet and run around

also i like bows

Samus Aran

these fuckin wheel skellies

Placebo Headwound

There's just too many enemies that become enormously annoying when you're using a large weapon.

I don't think the Artorias fight is winnable with a slow weapon. At least not on NG+++++etc; when I tried it.

Samus Aran

i just did the painting world and priscilla stayed invisible for the whole fight so i couldn't get her tail weapon :'(

Kalahari Inkantation

just beat the gaping asshole, ran back to firelink shrine and quit for the night lol

Samus Aran

did you cut off its tail for the dragon king greataxe

Kalahari Inkantation

but of course

thank goodness that's made a relatively easy task because he's so slow, and it has the added benefit of nullifying his one longish-range attack

Samus Aran

the only tail i couldn't manage to cut off is priscilla's

good luck with that one, if you choose to fight her that is

Kalahari Inkantation

moonlight butterfly soul get !!

somehow i missed it on my first trip through darkroot garden

Kalahari Inkantation

also lol, the "curl up like a ball" prompt

that's all i've ever wanted to do in these games

Samus Aran

i can now confirm with 100 percent certainty that the ornstein and smough fight is absolute horseshit

Kalahari Inkantation

stray demon is impossible

Samus Aran

don't lock on, stay behind him, two-hand, be able to run and roll quickly to get away from his area of effect move

always be running to stay behind him as much as possible, he cannot hit you back there except with the aoe move

Go Up