March 28, 2024, 04:49:10 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

damn bro u gotta catch up

im getting shit on by the anor lando archers now doodhuh;

Nyerp

gotta parry that last one

C.Mongler

can you parry the arrows? or do you mean on the rare occasion where I get up on the dude

Samus Aran

You can't party arrows lol

I just kinda run up to the one blocking the way forward and kill him quickly or push him off with a kick or smth , trying to be quick so the one behind me doesn't own my ass with arrows

Nyerp

i've never had a problem with the one behind firing arrows at me once i reach that point

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on November 14, 2018, 08:26:00 PMi've never had a problem with the one behind firing arrows at me once i reach that point

yeah, as long as you're not at the wrong angle, the one back there typically gets his view blocked by a pillar iirc

reeper

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 14, 2018, 06:24:02 PMdamn bro u gotta catch up

im getting shit on by the anor lando archers now doodhuh;
>

had to pull some laaate nights at work plus not sure if i could get some dudes to help me out while im on vacation in denmark

games so tight, though it can be brutal. is that place particularly hard? kaz was saying it cant wait til we get there for some raisin

Samus Aran

technically i would say the first big hurdle is sen's fortress, but that's for non-combat reasons. as far as traditional souls difficulty goes, yeah, anor londo is where the difficulty suddenly spikes.

C.Mongler

I got past the archers I'm relatively fine now lol

Sen's Fortress was a pain in the dick cuz the enemies suddenly get super difficult compared to what you've faced thus far, but they're still manageable imo. The bigger problem is LOTS N LOTS OF TRAPS!!

Anor Londo is tuff because that's when shield cheesin' stops being a viable strategy. Most enemies knock out your stamina with a shield hit, or even ignore your shield entirely. Ya gotta git good at roll dodging and/or parrying at that point

Thyme

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 15, 2018, 07:08:36 AMI got past the archers I'm relatively fine now lol

please do come back and tell us how you did with the boss of the area girl;

C.Mongler

Will do I have heard he (they) is a real asshole

I'm at the fog I've just been too busy dickin' around lol

TooB

You guys gonna attempt a shieldless run on ng+?

C.Mongler

>playing a game twice

This is cmongler bro ain't no time for that

TooB

But ng+ is a must in souls

C.Mongler

It's also necessary for Undertale but I still played that shit only once

Go Up