January 16, 2019, 10:49:32 PM

1,534,688 Posts in 46,053 Topics by 1,039 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


Dark Souls

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Thimelidoo

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on January 13, 2014, 09:54:18 AM
So like, whats the legit way to kill the dragon on the bridge?


i just waited until i was near the end of the game and i just shot it from under the bridge with my bow (bow of pharis +12, with a 40 DEX character) which was strong enough to easily kill it without it having time to recover

Snowy

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 13, 2014, 01:39:47 PM
regardless of method, make sure you shoot off his tail first before killing him. gets you the drake sword.
no fuck you

that sword is so fucking shitty
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

Samus Aran

Quote from: Snowy on January 13, 2014, 03:55:08 PM
no fuck you

that sword is so fucking shitty


i didn't say he had to use it, you cockweasel

Snowy

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 13, 2014, 04:37:56 PM
i didn't say he had to use it, you cockweasel
then don't even suggest it you knob gobbler
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

Samus Aran

why the heck would you pass up a free easy-to-get unique weapon that literally takes like a minute to obtain when you're in the area anyway

also, it counts for unique weapon trophy if he ever wants to get that

Snowy

because it doesn't fucking scale
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

Samus Aran

you're kind of a faggot about this game

TooB

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 13, 2014, 01:39:47 PM
regardless of method, make sure you shoot off his tail first before killing him. gets you the drake sword.
ive had that sword since first arriving there. its the sword i use.

Patrick Stickles

i keep getting obnoxiously close to beating quelaag or whatever and then when she has a sliver of health like i'm like "lol strategy" and run straight into her one hit kill move

FUN TIMES
What the fuck was it for anyway?

TooB

i dont car that it doesnt scale. its still quite powerful for now. i have other weapons in reserve for later, but right now i use drake sword.
Quote from: Thyme on January 13, 2014, 02:26:13 PM
i just waited until i was near the end of the game and i just shot it from under the bridge with my bow (bow of pharis +12, with a 40 DEX character) which was strong enough to easily kill it without it having time to recover
thats what i did.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on January 13, 2014, 05:22:57 PM
i keep getting obnoxiously close to beating quelaag or whatever and then when she has a sliver of health like i'm like "lol strategy" and run straight into her one hit kill move

FUN TIMES


i did that the first time because i got frantic after my weapon broke and started doing like no damage so i was hacking away like mad trying to take away her last sliver of health

i really don't think she's any harder than any boss before her though idk, although if you're slow you definitely need a good shield for fire damage, because her slashes have a very long reach

all i really did in that fight though was move around a lot and dodge everything (same thing i do in every fight lol)

and back way the fuck up when it looked like she was going to do her huge explody move that is a one-hit-kill in many cases (not always though)

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snowy on January 13, 2014, 03:55:08 PM
no fuck you

that sword is so fucking shitty
it's good for the first 1/5 of the game

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on January 13, 2014, 06:27:03 PM
it's good for the first 1/5 of the game
I absolutely hate it. It ruins leveling and scaling and fuck it all
Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 13, 2014, 05:04:50 PM
you're kind of a faggot about this game
you're kind of a faggot all the time but I haven't said anything because I'm nice. :(
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PMlast night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

Thimelidoo

Quote from: Snowy on January 13, 2014, 06:43:03 PM
you're kind of a faggot all the time but I haven't said anything because I'm nice. :(


wat
hell no snowy don't even

sc2020

quack drake sword quack quack

Go Up