April 17, 2024, 06:52:19 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, September 14, 2011, 09:24:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

well I hope you two at least looked cute while doing so

Samus Aran

it was pretty adorable when tec died on every boss and got 1-hit ko'd by a mindflayer toothdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

brute forced my way through about 900‰ of the catacombs because i wanted to have the ring of fog before going into blighttown, and obtaining the ring requires trading a skull lantern, only obtainable from the necromancers, with that crow in the asylum

man is it frustrating and anxiety-inducing rushing to kill a necromancer with five skeletons at your back, praying to doodthing you're not skewered to death by their swords before you have the opportunity to loot his freshly dead corpse for the one item you're even there for in the first place

and bonewheel skellies are hilariously absurd enemies lol

but with that done at least i won't have to worry about any immortal skeletons when i return later on to beat the boss

Samus Aran

i haven't even been to the catacombs but i fought the wheel skellies elsewhere and man that was a shock the first time lol

they're cool though i like them

Kalahari Inkantation

hopefully you're better prepared than i was and have at least a basic divine weapon upon entry, otherwise like me you might end up with an army of ever-respawning skeletons chasing you all the way throughout sillydood;

Infel

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on January 27, 2014, 07:05:27 AM
hopefully you're better prepared than i was and have at least a basic divine weapon upon entry, otherwise like me you might end up with an army of ever-respawning skeletons chasing you all the way throughout sillydood;
Quit being terrible and kill the necromancers already god they're not hard to find.

Kalahari Inkantation

January 27, 2014, 08:41:24 AM #127 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 09:39:18 AM by A Fatass Penguin Named Tec
if you would take the time to read above, you'll see i've already done that, as it was the very reason i went there to begin with

finding them was never the problem, it was focusing on them while their ever-respawning troops gang up on you from behind

Snowy

Whenever I decide it's time to kill Pinwheel, I seriously just run through. I'm not messing with skeletons lol

Thyme

shield up, dodge, let them run into a wall and hit them once they stop spinning
walk slowly so as to do this with only one or at most two at a time

it's easy really, tho i'll admit they can be p. rude that first time you encounter them in that basement in ariamis

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snowy on January 27, 2014, 09:37:36 AM
Whenever I decide it's time to kill Pinwheel, I seriously just run through. I'm not messing with skeletons lol
i did this too and didn't get why people said that section was so hard lol

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

silvertone

TooB

Quote from: Nonon Jakuzure on January 26, 2014, 08:15:39 PM
i've died about twenty times and i give up for now
cool i did better. Only died like 5-6 times.

TooB

Ive been using a pyromancer base build, but dont really focus on that.
I focus on str, dex, and a little vit.

Using quelaggs furysword, so great

Kalahari Inkantation

hydra down

blighttown next, for real this time!!

Go Up