May 12, 2024, 06:37:13 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wait, suicide; is considered inappropriate now?

Started by Placebo Headwound, April 22, 2007, 07:02:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Bushy

You better be lucky they didn't ban you, even though they do know you're an alt.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

ncba93ivyase

This reminds me of the emote Cap'n'Caps made. It was the suicide; smiley, except instead of shooting himself, he punched himself in the testicles and exploded. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

heltar

I DIDN'T GET BANNED

THE FUCKIGN COPS CAME TO MY HOUSE WTF?????

i think ima take my name off of my account so they don't know where i am..but shit my NP subscription...:( argh;

musica.cards

Quote from: JMV290 on April 22, 2007, 07:36:40 PM
lol they know it's name.  and they used the word Permaban.

They also said "pic"

They are using the hip lingo now.

It's teh end of teh w0rld!!!!1111!!1one!111111!1!1
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Go Up