March 28, 2024, 04:03:13 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

2 DAYS - 2 MGMT

Started by snoorkel, August 06, 2011, 09:28:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: vziard on August 10, 2011, 07:08:02 PM
it's ok we can all like mgmt.

this is the best option because mgmt is great and everyone should listen to them or die

Nyerp

silvertone

Their first album is filled with really good songs and a lot of not really good songs, and their second album is filled with a lot of good songs but not really good songs. They probably will make a great third album filled with really good songs.

snoorkel

Quote from: silvertone on August 10, 2011, 07:46:37 PM
Their first album is filled with really good songs and a lot of not really good songs, and their second album is filled with a lot of good songs but not really good songs. They probably will make a great third album filled with really good songs.

and Climbing to New Lows?  baddood;

silvertone

Warm up album, some good ideas but not as good as their later stuff. Still worth a listen though.

[spoiler]I forgot that album existed gzgzgz[/spoiler]

snoorkel

I see them as (1) electronic silliness, (2) rockin future music/clearly the best album from the past 5 years, and (3) maybe slightly-too-indie-rockish cartoony rock. but congratulations is still brilliant. I hope the next album is just different, but their influences are kind of mainstream and not that varied so idk

silvertone

I was really excited for the third album, because Spectrum was producing it. I guess I over-hyped myself, because I thought the album was just alright.

I just love the spacemen too much !!!

snoorkel

Quote from: silvertone on August 10, 2011, 09:25:39 PM
I was really excited for the third album, because Spectrum was producing it. I guess I over-hyped myself, because I thought the album was just alright.

I just love the spacemen too much !!!

I'm losing touch with my mind

silvertone

feeeel sooo goood todaaay yeaah i feel just fiiinee

snoorkel

Quote from: silvertone on August 10, 2011, 09:29:00 PM
feeeel sooo goood todaaay yeaah i feel just fiiinee

favorite track on sound of confusion 

HEROIN

silvertone

I really love Walking with Jesus, and that Transparent Radiation cover. Fuck it the whole album is great.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: silvertone on August 10, 2011, 09:45:55 PM
I really love Walking with Jesus, and that Transparent Radiation cover. Fuck it the whole album is great.

My god. You like spacemen 3? Why doesn't anyone talk about them here?

silvertone

There is really nothing to say about them beside the fact that they are one of the greatest Rock n Roll bands of all time.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on August 10, 2011, 11:01:26 PM
My god. You like spacemen 3? Why doesn't anyone talk about them here?

i like them too, i dunno why i've never mentioned it

Go Up