June 03, 2024, 07:14:24 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by wawi, August 05, 2011, 10:02:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tri4se

Quote from: Darth Wawi on August 05, 2011, 10:10:35 PM
have a terrible evening triforce akudood;
You mother fucking, cocksucking, drunk ass, smelly, stupid, cat felching asshole. How dare you call my son a bastard. How dare you say something like that in front of your daughter. That's her fucking brother whether you like it or not and there's not a god damn thing you can fucking do about it. Where the fuck to you get off anyway. You are filling my daughter's head with a lot of shit and I don't fucking appreciate it. She already told me that you told her that I don't love her. What the fuck is your problem. I don't tell her about your drinking binges and all the times you've passed out and shit your pants and puked all over yourself because you were too fucking drunk to make it to the toilet. Well, you just wait. She's only 4 right now but when she's old enough to understand I'm gonna tell her what a fucking asshole you are. Two can play at this game mother fucker. I hate you and I'll always hate you... you fucking prick!!

Andria

I have a better joke
[spoiler]wawi[/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Darth Wawi on August 05, 2011, 10:11:36 PM
u r coming with me im having u ban'd
not if i ban you first
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

wawi

Quote from: Tri4se on August 05, 2011, 10:12:52 PM
You mother fucking, cocksucking, drunk ass, smelly, stupid, cat felching asshole. How dare you call my son a bastard. How dare you say something like that in front of your daughter. That's her fucking brother whether you like it or not and there's not a god damn thing you can fucking do about it. Where the fuck to you get off anyway. You are filling my daughter's head with a lot of shit and I don't fucking appreciate it. She already told me that you told her that I don't love her. What the fuck is your problem. I don't tell her about your drinking binges and all the times you've passed out and shit your pants and puked all over yourself because you were too fucking drunk to make it to the toilet. Well, you just wait. She's only 4 right now but when she's old enough to understand I'm gonna tell her what a fucking asshole you are. Two can play at this game mother fucker. I hate you and I'll always hate you... you fucking prick!!

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Squid Girl on August 05, 2011, 10:13:23 PM
I have a better joke
[spoiler]wawi[/spoiler]
i don't get it
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Andria

wawi

Quote from: Squid Girl on August 05, 2011, 10:18:11 PM
and you never will xD

just like u will never hav my love

wawi

Hiro

Tri4se

if you squint and look at wawi upside down it spells momi  5thgrade;

?????

Quote from: Darth Wawi on August 05, 2011, 10:16:53 PM
Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

That was beautiful. Would read again.

wrench;
Die for Dethklok

Mando Pandango

YPrrrr

MoP you should be a copyright lawyer

wawi

Mando Pandango

Go Up