Thread for documenting ideas while in an altered state of mind

Started by Daddy, August 02, 2011, 08:09:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

I think it's a travesty that driving has become something so nonchalant and thoughtless.

We are controlling two thousand pounds of heavy metal at upwards of 60 miles an hour, and people take it so lightly that they do it while texting, or reading the paper, or eating breakfast, or intoxicated.

It's absurd.

snoorkel

Bedouin tribes ascending from the egg into the flower, alpha information sending state within the heaven shower. From disciples the unending subtleties of rhythm power -- they slip inside this house as they pass by.

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: vziard on August 23, 2011, 06:07:42 PM
Bedouin tribes ascending from the egg into the flower, alpha information sending state within the heaven shower. From disciples the unending subtleties of rhythm power -- they slip inside this house as they pass by.

>song lyrics

i remember when this was serious discussion :'(

snoorkel

Quote from: Tectrika on August 23, 2011, 07:07:37 PM
>song lyrics

i remember when this was serious discussion :'(

at least there are 4 people posting in it now, before there were 0.5

And it was still a highdea, per the topic.

Socks

I have once more come to posses a substance similar in nature to the crystalline powder with purest white coat that I so very much adore and seek night and day when stress follows me around wanting to hang out and creativity possessed exclusively from passage into realms of elevated conscious states is in great demand with void supply to make me high for completion of various obligations and self interests which require effort and deeper levels of understanding to properly convey the sentiment I must express before it escapes and regrets murders me and everyone forgets what they never knew of the truths I discovered and formed.

I mean damn, I can't do shit sober and feel stratified toward it anymore. I know the difference and notice the glaring absence of that pizzaz factor which drugs facilitate and transform into pleasing and significant difference in articulation and presentation of premises and  anything in between.

What is wrong about wanting more and improvement of ones creations and actions and perception without care for how that comes and goes?

Socks

I can tell my pancreas is really warm, and sense it clearly through my abdomen, as sort of numb with this weird feeling like there is a void there. I hope it did not stop functioning.

snoorkel

Quote from: Socks on August 28, 2011, 03:59:48 PM
I have once more come to posses a substance similar in nature to the crystalline powder with purest white coat that I so very much adore and seek night and day when stress follows me around wanting to hang out and creativity possessed exclusively from passage into realms of elevated conscious states is in great demand with void supply to make me high for completion of various obligations and self interests which require effort and deeper levels of understanding to properly convey the sentiment I must express before it escapes and regrets murders me and everyone forgets what they never knew of the truths I discovered and formed.

I mean damn, I can't do shit sober and feel stratified toward it anymore. I know the difference and notice the glaring absence of that pizzaz factor which drugs facilitate and transform into pleasing and significant difference in articulation and presentation of premises and  anything in between.

What is wrong about wanting more and improvement of ones creations and actions and perception without care for how that comes and goes?

My problem was the same as yours, too bored with sober reality to not always be under the influence of something, just for the extra fun and challenge in dealing with things 'normally'.

Wore out its fun, though, now I just smoak pot

??????

reality overwhelms me so much that i defend myself against it through dissociative coping mechanisms
huh

how do you guys find it boring
how are you guise not overwhelmed by it cry;

snoorkel

Quote from: Clucky on August 28, 2011, 09:35:15 PM
reality overwhelms me so much that i defend myself against it through dissociative coping mechanisms
huh

how do you guys find it boring
how are you guise not overwhelmed by it cry;

it's so slow

I want things rushing at my senses faster

??????

Quote from: vziard on August 28, 2011, 09:36:36 PM
it's so slow

i'm the exact opposite
i want things to go very slow that it starts to bleed into my senses and i can feel alive again

i usually feel like everything's going so fast that it's flickering right past my body and i just don't feel a thing--leaving me stagnant in a hazy void

my mind 'feels' slow if i force myself out of my compulsive drive for security (the fear newness produces makes me feel so wonderful, it's raw emotion and it swells me with nostalgic memories of me witnessing strange events that filled me with curiosity--i'm getting better at being less afraid of the unknown and the uncertain. maybe perhaps i would finally be able to handle making mistakes and make as many mistakes as i want without feeling afraid cry;)

YPrrrr

Quote from: vziard on August 28, 2011, 09:36:36 PM
it's so slow

lol heroin

Anyway right now I don't have many ideas but I would like to be with someone to lay next to outside under stars... Friends, girlfriend, whatever... It always leaves me at peace and in a good mood for better thinking

Socks

Quote from: vziard on August 28, 2011, 09:18:32 PM
My problem was the same as yours, too bored with sober reality to not always be under the influence of something, just for the extra fun and challenge in dealing with things 'normally'.

Wore out its fun, though, now I just smoak pot

Weed is nothing to sneez at. I can see how that's possible though, with other substances. After a certain point you're just so saturated and it stops being fun and starts becoming a health issue. I am naturally lean and these things Jack up my metabolism and dampen my appetite and thirst and I slowly wither away. And people look at you funny. The high is nothing if your system starts shutting down. If it was not for that, I would be high all the time.

snoorkel

Quote from: Socks on August 29, 2011, 05:08:07 AM
Weed is nothing to sneez at. I can see how that's possible though, with other substances. After a certain point you're just so saturated and it stops being fun and starts becoming a health issue. I am naturally lean and these things Jack up my metabolism and dampen my appetite and thirst and I slowly wither away. And people look at you funny. The high is nothing if your system starts shutting down. If it was not for that, I would be high all the time.

yup.

Go Up