April 24, 2024, 12:59:58 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

$80 price drop in four months what the lol

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, July 28, 2011, 01:24:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

and nintendo itself said it'd never sell hardware at a loss again after trying it with the gamecube, so for them to take losses with the 3ds would be quite a drastic change, but then again the 3ds has been quite a drastic failure thus far girl;

[spoiler]And I'm now considering it, Tyler. smithicide;[/spoiler]

Classic

OMG we can play games together now [spoiler] when they come out smithicide;[/spoiler]!  giggle;

Kalahari Inkantation

We'll have to wait about five more months then. smithicide;

[spoiler]oh my, even tyler's admitting the 3ds has no games, nintendo must really be trying to sabotage itself goowan[/spoiler]

[spoiler]giggle;[/spoiler]

Classic

They games are coming. They are. They...have to. :'(

I think the new games will be worth the wait. girl;

Also, am I bad for wanting a 3D remake of Majora's Mask? smithicide;

Kalahari Inkantation

Honestly, with this price drop, the 3DS will be difficult to resist once this holiday's games come out. girl;

Quote from: ClassicTyler on July 28, 2011, 09:10:27 PM

Yes. doodthing;

[glow=black,2,300]and so am i[/glow] [spoiler]smithicide;[/spoiler]

Classic

Well, considering the DSi XL is the same price now, I see a lot of 3DS sales and the future discontinuation of the DSi. girl;

Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda. :'(

Hiro

Quote from: ClassicTyler on July 28, 2011, 09:10:27 PM
I was thinking they'll probably do that actually. I would want it. hocuspocus;

And seriously, I really want a 3DS now. I used to be on the border, but now I am definitely going to try to get one.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ClassicTyler on July 28, 2011, 09:14:53 PM
Well, considering the DSi XL is the same price now, I see a lot of 3DS sales and the future discontinuation of the DSi. girl;

I'm hoping this sudden price drop means the versions of the previous DS still on sale will get price cuts too.  i want an xl hnnnnnnng RUB IT

Classic

I wouldn't even bother with the original DS at this point. 3DS can do all that anyway.

Hiro

Quote from: ClassicTyler on July 28, 2011, 09:14:53 PM

Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda. :'(
I think they'll just make the DSi 130 and discontinue the DS Lite (or maybe make it $80 lol)
I've been actually playing through Majora's Mask for the first time recently, and it's probably my 3rd favorite zelda. I'm in love with the music and overall style  giggle;

Kalahari Inkantation

Amazon is currently selling the DS Lite for $90. confuseddood;

Classic

It's my favorite...in OoT the NPCs were kinda boring, but in MM they all have such beautiful lives in their twisted fucked up dimension. :'(
All the touching stories...sure they're blocky but at the same time their lives feel so real.
Also, I have a strange secret obsession with the world ending so the whole moon thing is a perk. goowan

Back to the 3DS, I see sales picking up. girl;

Kalahari Inkantation

I expect to see an immediate large boost in sales that slowly tapers off until this holiday season. frankendood;

Wrench

I really think I might buy it on the 10th now. My college bill is $1000 less than I thought it would be so I have money. I really wanted the 3DS but went with PS3 because of gaymes.

C.Mongler

my mom just got me a 3ds for my birthday lol now i feel bad she spent more but i get dem games now  happydood;

Go Up