March 28, 2024, 11:44:22 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pretty Little Liars: JMV's take

Started by Daddy, July 25, 2011, 11:06:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Episode 8 is on tonight s I'll recap those 3 together.

divine_vanity

Waiting for your take on an exceptionally weird episode.

Daddy

oh yes. let's see

Episode 6: There is a fashion show beginning and dead bitch girl's mom wants the four horsewomen of the apocalypse to wear dead bitch girl's clothes.  They are all like wat that is creepy but they do it anyhow.  Taylor swift gets angry at her dad for kissing the mom and stuff but not telling her things and won't invite Hanson from 7th Heaven to the fashions show. Lesbian Asian's girlfriend brought a date and she was sad.  Selena Gomez is hit on by dead bitch's brother who looks like a date rapist version of an Abercrombie model.

The fashion show had a slide show thing with the dead bitch in it and Dr. Claw magically ruined this by making like satan appear or something

Episode 7: Selena Gomez parents decide to invite niggas over for dinner and one of these homies is her child rapist boyfriend. Another is date rapist abercrombie. 

Spiderman villain Toby is doing yardwork for Eliza Dushku's parents when he finds something and Mr. Dushku is like WTF IT IS IN MY YARD YOU NEVER SAR THIS!!!! and burns it.  During the dinner party, the angsty teen turns mega angsty and gets caught by the popo for breaking in again.   

Hanson is angry that Taylor swift doesn't like him being a super dangerous cell phone hacker as if that job is dangerous.

Dr. Claw puts something in lesbian asian's lotion.

Episode 8:  LESBIAN ASIAN GETS HURT AND STARTS CRYING IN THE HALL LOL. She had an ulcer and shit then the doctor was like lol u got steroid in ur system bitch. and she was like :[
apparently pretty little liars tells us that human growth hormone can be applied topically.

Dushku, Taylor Swift, and Selena Gomez work together to steal dead bitch's autopsy results from the morgue. wtf.  There is a page missing and a zombie comes along to fuck shit up. I think the zombie is dr. claw

also in this episode. hanson is being followed by a cop or so it appears until taylor swift is like gtfo

------

Those were off memory of a week or two. The next episode was only a few days old so i got this one on lock.

Episode 9: The lesbian club has a party at lesbian asian's temporary home where Dr. Claw makes lesbian asian hit on lesbian that isn't her girlfriend.

Lesbian asian and Dushku also break into date rape abercrombie's shed and see that he is fucking weird and has pictures of selena gomez in her sleep as well as spy gear.  i think he works for the c.i.a. 
it turns out the copman was really a P.I. and hanson's mommy wants to see him and he is like OK MOMLOL and he is going to california to see her and cries with taylor swift since he has to leave the state now.

it should also be noted that the girls are huge bitches to the blind girl and are like LOL SHE IS GETTING EYE SURGERY TO SEE AGAIN THIS IS BAD. apparently they don't feel bad enough that they got her blind.

taylor swift calls her dad and dr. claw takes a picture of shit.

these would have been much more detailed if i didn't try to recap 4 episodes at once ;_;

Andria

Wait. Eliza Dushku is in this show?

Nyerp

i'm sure these descriptions are more entertaining than the show itself goowan

Quote from: Squid Girl on August 11, 2011, 12:21:47 PM
Wait. Eliza Dushku is in this show?

no doodhuh;

Andria

Quote from: Nyerp on August 11, 2011, 12:25:54 PM

no doodhuh;

Stfu

I'M DISAPPOINTED ENOUGH ALREADY

I was just skimming and saw stuff about her so I was like YAY then I was like noooo

divine_vanity

Quote from: Nyerp on August 11, 2011, 12:25:54 PM

Possibly, but wonderful cheesy things happen. Like violence against blind people

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou7bcKb6PQE[/youtube]

Daddy

taylor swift is such a bitch against blind girl jenna.

they made her blind and then were all like 'lol idk why she is so mean to us???'

Daddy

EPISODE 10

SELENA GOMEZ IS NOTIFIED OF THE FACT THAT DATE RAPIST ABERCROMBIE HAS PHOTOGRAPHS OF HER SLEEPING.  HOWEVER WHEN DISCUSSING THIS WITH HIM IT IS FOUND THT DEAD BITCH TOOK THOSE PHOTOS.   LESBIAN ASIAN HAS CEREAL WITH ALL THE LETTER A BECAUSE DR. CLAW CAN CONTROL HER CEREAL AND CALLS HER THE WEAKEST LINK. JUST LIKE THAT TV SHOW

TAYLOR SWIFT GIFTS LESBIAN ASIAN A  GIFT CARD TO MASSAGE LAND ON COLLEGE DAY. AND SHE GOES TO GET ONE.
DR. CLAW IS THERE AND MASSAGES HER AND IS LIKE LOL I TUCH U.

Meanwhile eliza dushku talks to the rapist teacher to warn him about date rapist an selena gomez so he goes to find her.
he is like lol let's tell ur parents.

then they are talking a little more and eliza dushku also finds a year book and finds that dead pedophile ian, kray-z cop, and date rapist were all in some super club in high schools.

WHAT A TWIST

Then, blind girl jenna is there and is like STOP INVESTIGATING. and elizadushku was like lol i saw the video remember you fucked your brother and then said hi to the cop.

doom doom doom.  then the cop talked to the date rapist to see if they were still bffls.  and then dr. claw was talking to the therapist

silvertone

"stoip investing in gawld it is just rock" - blind girl jenna

Daddy

I'm missing about 5 episodes from the summary  bassir;

kougraducky

OMG Guys.
I just found this thread, and idk if you know how happy it made me. I am officially ADDICTED to pretty little lesbians...I mean liars. ;)
Your descriptions of the episodes...I will forever think of them now as I watch the show.
I love you, Boyah.

Daddy

Quote from: kougraducky on January 14, 2012, 12:44:11 AM
OMG Guys.
I just found this thread, and idk if you know how happy it made me. I am officially ADDICTED to pretty little lesbians...I mean liars. ;)
Your descriptions of the episodes...I will forever think of them now as I watch the show.
I love you, Boyah.
giggle;

I need to remember what happened in the summer finale, the halloween episode, and the first few episodes that happened this month so i can summarize them too hocuspocus;

I've been busy trying to catch up on Mad Men. I just finished season 3 last night so I just need to make sure I finish season 4 before 5 starts.  :(

Daddy

>tfw i broke up with selena later that year so this thread will never get an update

>tfw cindy tried to watch it with me but found out i watched it with selena and she didnt wanna watch it anumore

>goodbye selena gomez

strongbad

Go Up