April 24, 2024, 01:49:03 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pretty Little Liars: JMV's take

Started by Daddy, July 25, 2011, 11:06:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

July 25, 2011, 11:06:42 AM Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 11:12:45 AM by Khadafi
I watched about half of season 1 with Selena.  This is what I gathered.

Premise of show. Four teen girls all have super secret things and their bitch ass skank friend got murdered and they must find out who did it. The four protagonists are:

Selena Gomez with thicker eyebrows and a stronger jaw: Her boyfriend is her ephebophile english teacher.  Apparently a grown man having sex with a high school student is cool.
Loli Taylor Swift:  She ate a bunch of pig cupcakes and let some hanson guy live in her basement
Lesbian Asian: She likes women
White chick that looks like a girl I went to school with: she kissed her brother in law who is like the king of pedophiles.

Then secondary characters:
Toby guy who looks like a villain from spiderman: He was all gangster an fucked the police
Blind girl: she had incest sex with spiderman villain. she be so adorable though
Hanson Guy: He is a loner and then runs away because he got butthurt
Dead girl: she is the dead one who her friends loved even though she was apparently a cunt whore
Child raper teacher: apparently statutory rape is okay if you're attractive. He's like a fag version of Misha Collins.
A: Inspector gadget's namesis, Dr. Claw, is harassing the girls and makes them do naughty things but sometimes Dr. Claw helps them.  He gets pleasure from eating popcorn and watching them be sad.

also the police are fucking awful at forensics and solving a murder while the girls  apparently try to pull off some scoobydoo shit in an awful manner. they never back up files even though every time they have video evidence it gets deleted before they turn it into the police but they don't think to copy it onto each of their computers or e-mail it to themselves.

Andria

I didn't realise you were talking about that show when you mentioned it last night.

MAN FUCK THAT SHOW. IT WAS ONE OF THE REASONS KYLE XY WAS CANCELLED.

Daddy

Daddy

Quote from: Squid Girl on July 25, 2011, 11:07:26 AM
I didn't realise you were talking about that show when you mentioned it last night.

ME##

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

girl who looks like girl in my class is now loli eliza dushku

Daddy

Season 2 so far:

Episode 1:  Selena Gomez is avoiding her teacher boyfriend because in the finale of the previous season his ex-fiance showed up at some party and she got sad.  The girls are now going to the therapies and the therapist is pretty awful and said they shouldn't hang out.  The lesbian asian may be moving but she also met a blonde lesbian and they are fronds.  Loli Taylor Swift met up with Hanson Guy and asked him to leave even though he apparently loved her.  Loli eliza dushku pedobrotherinlaw is a zombie or something because i clearly saw him die in the season finale and now he is sending the textular messages.

Episode 2: Selena Gomez is sad and stuff still about her child rapist boyfriend having relationships with adults in the past.  The Lesbian Asian went out on a movie date with the blonde lesbian and then some guy came about college and she was like idklol i wanna stay and not move.   Spiderman villain toby got fired from his job since everyone in the city hates him.   Dr. Claw broke into Loli Eliza Dushku's house and pushed Selena Gomez into a lamp.  Loli Taylor Swift's daddy came back and stuff then she forgave her friend who is the half black version of Miranda Cosgrove, so henceforth she will be Mulato Cosgrove.

I am waiting for episode 3 to be on hulu.

strongbad

god damn JMV i thought you meant that selena gomez was actually in this and this girl i'm talking to mentioned pretty little liars, and i was like "oh yeah selena gomez is hella hot" and then it turns out she's not even in the show. fuck you jmv.

Nyerp

Quote from: MF Doom on July 26, 2011, 11:54:20 PM
god damn JMV i thought you meant that selena gomez was actually in this and this girl i'm talking to mentioned pretty little liars, and i was like "oh yeah selena gomez is hella hot" and then it turns out she's not even in the show. fuck you jmv.

a true gomezite would actually know her acting roles, you bassir wannabe madood;

strongbad

Quote from: Nyerp on July 26, 2011, 11:57:26 PM
a true gomezite would actually know her acting roles, you bassir wannabe madood;

i'm not claiming to be anything. i just think she's hottt

Daddy

Quote from: MF Doom on July 26, 2011, 11:54:20 PM
lucy hale looks like selena gomez  baddood;

Daddy

MOAR

Episodes 3-5 of season 2:  shit goes down and taylor swift finds stereotypical geek a date with girl.  she double dates with hanson (who also looks like matt from 7th heaven) and they r like no

then child rapist brother in law is actually dead again who knew.  also eliza dushku stole her sister's ring and sold it to buy spiderman villain toby a pick up truck so he can job elsewhere.  then the police man was a bad guy too and paid someone to leave.  also taylor swift talked to the dead girl through the powers of therapy. 

and selena gomez got mad because the child rapist teacher version of misha collins didn't tell people she is his girlfrond.

then at the end of five episode the dr. claw guy played a movie for the girls.

also apparently it wasn't dr. claw who broke in houses and pushed selena gomez. it was selena gomez's brother, Angsty Divorce Child, who lieks stealing stuff.

KonohaShinobi

I fucking loved Kyle xy
Show was genius, but wasn't nearly as popular as it should have been.

divine_vanity

WHY IS THIS DEAD WHEN I FIND IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Jenna is the best. For real. Especially when she is making blind pottery and being her creepy self all over the place.

Make these recaps continue!!!

Go Up