April 27, 2024, 03:32:56 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

~Gri to Clara Listensprechen~

Started by gri, July 23, 2011, 11:28:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Clara Listensprechen

Quote from: gri on March 11, 2014, 08:20:15 AM
Quote from: Clara Listensprechen
The error I get is that it takes too long to respond,
that it has timed out.

I have changed a hoster
(though inside the same reseller provider).
Try again please.

Aha.  THAT worked!  But it doesn't recognize my old account for some reason. It looks like I have to register again or something.
Hmph.

Clara Listensprechen

March 11, 2014, 09:00:29 AM #106 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:06:58 AM by Clara Listensprechen
When I clicked on "Forgot password?" it confirmed that I don't exist on your board.  I registered.  I know the routine about posting, but I can't do that just now.  Will have to wait for later in the day for that.
 n_u

===============================================

Apparently I don't have permission to either reply or post own topic yet, not even in the Workshop. Oh well--apparently I'll have to wait til later in any case.
Hmph.

gri

Surely, do not be hurry.
It is a specialized forum with new members table,
not the old one.

Clara Listensprechen

Well, that's a bit of a disappointment to me, and not just because my previous postings are gone.  I was looking forward to seeing that old Soviet peotry.  n_n
Hmph.

Clara Listensprechen

Okay, checking back.  I still don't have permission to post, let alone start own topic or move own topic.  I tried again. huhdoodame;
Hmph.

Clara Listensprechen

Alright gri, what happened to your website?  I haven't been able to get back on there.  Did you get banned again?!
confuseddood;

The error I get is that notpublic.tk does not exist and I get a ISP provided search page instead.
Hmph.

gri

March 20, 2014, 12:30:57 AM #111 Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 12:34:28 AM by gri
Quote from: Clara Listensprechen
The error I get is that notpublic.tk does not exist
and I get a ISP provided search page instead.

It is your local ISP who defends you from the Logan Act applying.

Try hotspotshield.com .

Clara Listensprechen

Hmph.

gri

No need now.
Bad gateway 502 error was shown to me
when i tried to connect by hotspotshield.

Now my hoster seems died.
Investigating.

Clara Listensprechen

Hmph.

gri

Daddy

Will you allow crimeans to post

Clara Listensprechen

March 21, 2014, 08:14:29 AM #117 Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 08:23:34 AM by Clara Listensprechen
Ummm, I'm pretty sure gri permits Crimeans to post. Crimean Russians. ;)

gri, I got news today that Turkey is the entity which is monkeying around with Internet access, not my ISP.  They're mainly interested in killing access to Twitter and have pretty much cut communications on other levels as well, apparently.

Right now I don't have enough spare time in my day to devote to arranging work-arounds, but I'm taking notes on that nonetheless.  Thank you for that information.

===========================================

Gri, I just finished reading that thread you pointed me to, on the reseller, and I can't say I'm familiar with the entirety of that whole story.  I got an idea of what happened to .tk domains from that perspective, though.  Given the current political turmoil going on in Turkey, I still think there's more to the story--like, for example, by what authority dot.tk may have to "steal" domains with the .tk designation.  The country simply isn't electronically stable at this time.
Hmph.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clara Listensprechen on March 21, 2014, 08:14:29 AM
Ummm, I'm pretty sure gri permits Crimeans to post. Crimean Russians. ;)

gri, I got news today that Turkey is the entity which is monkeying around with Internet access, not my ISP.  They're mainly interested in killing access to Twitter and have pretty much cut communications on other levels as well, apparently.

Right now I don't have enough spare time in my day to devote to arranging work-arounds, but I'm taking notes on that nonetheless.  Thank you for that information.

===========================================

Gri, I just finished reading that thread you pointed me to, on the reseller, and I can't say I'm familiar with the entirety of that whole story.  I got an idea of what happened to .tk domains from that perspective, though.  Given the current political turmoil going on in Turkey, I still think there's more to the story--like, for example, by what authority dot.tk may have to "steal" domains with the .tk designation.  The country simply isn't electronically stable at this time.
do you live in turkey?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

gri

In this story dot.tk was not noticed in the problem creation.

The evil arises from low responsibility of youhosting web provider
under the pretext that free clients of resellers
as well as free resellers
should ostensibly remain the victims of hosting support absence.

Go Up