September 20, 2024, 06:23:30 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Dancing

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, July 22, 2011, 09:12:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

do you like dancing

hell yeah man free yo ass and yo mind will falla
7 (63.6%)
i only bloom as a wallflower
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Dancing is by far my favorite thing to do when I go out. I don't care what kind of music is being played. African drums, clubland beats, rockabilly, bluegrass, whatever. It's a liberating experience, letting everything go and succumbing to the music.

I've been told I'm a great dancer on multiple occasions.  goowan.

Do you like dancing? Are you a good dancer?

Also if you're one of those assholes that  just stands around at shows imma bop you one.

Tri4se

i am an asshole that stands around in shows because i have anxiety  :(

YPrrrr

I can dance when with a group of friends I trust/don't care about and am drunk off my ass.

So pretty frequently recently girl;

The spy who loves you

piano moths

it depends. I don't always want to dance, but when I do I don't stop.
kill them w kindness

silvertone

I don't like dancing. I avoid all situations that force dancing. 

Socks

i don't dance right away. i have to warm up to the idea. i am a very capable dancer, and look great in front of people, but i must also feel the dancing queen inside of me before i venture out and see whether or not i've still got it.

Hippopo

Whether it's in a dance class, in a bar, or at home by myself, I dance almost every day.  It's one of my favorite things to do.

Mando Pandango

I'm good at learning dances but when it comes to actual dancing of my own accord, I'm awful. I don't enjoy it either so I don't think I'll ever really learn until some woman forces me to.

My parents are avid dancers though, so maybe I'll like it one day. Who knows.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

vulpix

Samus Aran

i am the archetypal lonely boyager nerd - so no, i don't dance. ever.

snoorkel

I'm usually timid about it, but if I'm on anything (lol cocaine), I'll be a-rockin and a-dippin.

Quote from: vulpix on July 22, 2011, 01:23:14 PM
i like to skank

Selkie

I will dance at parties/formals/get togethers when I'm sober but it takes a while for me to loosen up.

But when I drink, all I wanna do is dance. Like crazy.

I'd say I'm decent

Hippopo

Quote from: Kaz on July 22, 2011, 01:25:09 PM
i am the archetypal lonely boyager nerd - so no, i don't dance. ever.
saddood;

Mando Pandango

I danced at a Koo Koo Kanga Roo concert. But everyone who doesn't have a stick up their ass does that.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up