March 28, 2024, 10:42:24 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TV - Currently Watching Thread

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 08, 2011, 11:38:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on April 01, 2018, 09:25:19 PM
finally started Fargo. great first episode.

watching episode 9 right now

this show is fantastic

Samus Aran

finished the first season. holy shit.

Samus Aran

finished the second season hooooly shit

Samus Aran

i started Breaking Bad at some point in April and i just finished it. just now. i understand the hype, fully. it is honestly the best goddamn tv show i've ever seen.

Nyerp

did anyone else here watch westworld season 2?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nyerp

well it turned to shit so you don't need to watch any ___world

strongbad

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on June 28, 2018, 06:39:14 PMi haven't even seen waterworld
dude you'd love it

better than westworld (but that is also p good)

also going through Curb Your Enthusiasm and it is SO damn good. Can't believe I haven't seen it yet. It's making me want to go through Seinfeld again.

Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 27, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on June 28, 2018, 06:39:14 PMi haven't even seen waterworld
dude you'd love it

also going through Curb Your Enthusiasm and it is SO damn good. Can't believe I haven't seen it yet. It's making me want to go through Seinfeld again.
where you at in curb?

Samus Aran

I've been watching a lot of Venture Bros. with Ivy cause it's her favorite show

it is actually pretty darn good tbh

Hiro

venture bros is really funny, i should watch more of it

Samus Aran

it's great but it's admittedly a bit hard to get into early on and the joke delivery can be a bit obtuse and rapidfire in a somewhat detrimental way at times. sometimes i felt like i was missing stuff. there are also really tiny details that are rewarding for fans upon rewatches because practically every little thread in the show becomes A Thing later on

strongbad

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on July 30, 2018, 09:38:27 PM
Quote from: antmaster5000 on July 27, 2018, 01:45:38 PM
dude you'd love it

e you at in curb?
just finished season 6- we are watching it at rapidfire lol

Quote from: Samus Aran on July 30, 2018, 10:02:35 PMI've been watching a lot of Venture Bros. with Ivy cause it's her favorite show

it is actually pretty darn good tbh
that show fuckin rules

Samus Aran

yeah its pretty great honestly

also i started Better Call Saul last night and i'm 9 episodes in. pretty great so far. lacks the immediate intrigue that Breaking Bad had in its first season, but it's still written and directed so amazingly well and i'm really enjoying it a lot already.

Go Up