March 28, 2024, 04:40:18 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TV - Currently Watching Thread

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 08, 2011, 11:38:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TooB

Anyone else here ever watch Quantum Leap?

I recently bought the entire series on bluray, and I think it's a great show. My mom got me into it, lol.

Hiro

my mom used to really like that show, i've seen clips but never a full episode

TooB

That's one of the best episodes.

Samus Aran

Hiro

watchin steven universe
honestly don't get why it's labeled as a sjw show aside from the terrible fanbase (though every fanbase is terrible)

Joice

Quote from: ƕɾο on July 10, 2017, 04:52:38 PM
watchin steven universe
honestly don't get why it's labeled as a sjw show aside from the terrible fanbase (though every fanbase is terrible)

because muh genders/skin color

TooB

Finished Stranger Things.

I really liked it a lot.
Looking forward to season 2.

strongbad

Finished new Black mirror
One if the weaker seasons imo but still very good. A couple episodes fucked me up p good

ME##

Samus Aran

Quote from: David on January 11, 2018, 06:48:47 AM
Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on June 19, 2017, 02:27:52 AM
started Twin Peaks
how did u like it

it was great but it's less interesting in the second arc and i don't like annie at all

i still haven't seen the movie or the new season

Thyme

started watching fargo more seriously because the first time around the first episode didn’t grasp me all that much

i’m 4 episodes in and i’m really liking it now

[spoiler]deputy solverson is my new 3d waifu[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

i was planning on starting that very soon too

i just now finished the new season of Black Mirror. god damn it was another great season. i do think that Arkangel and Metalhead were a bit lackluster compared to the rest of the episodes, though.

aaand i didn't quite like USS Callister as much as everyone else seemed to. mostly i just thought that the humor in it was a bit out of place for this show. it was still great though, maybe just not the perfect episode that so many people seem to claim it is.

i know a lot of people were also absolutely nuts over Hang the DJ. while i do think that episode is absolutely wonderful, i do feel like it drags on a bit. and it's not the "new San Junipero" that people make it out to be. SJ is a lot better.

but still, minor gripes and such. this season is overall fantastic just like every season before it. god i love this show.

strongbad

Quote from: Rin Hoshizora on January 28, 2018, 12:47:54 AM
i was planning on starting that very soon too

i just now finished the new season of Black Mirror. god damn it was another great season. i do think that Arkangel and Metalhead were a bit lackluster compared to the rest of the episodes, though.

aaand i didn't quite like USS Callister as much as everyone else seemed to. mostly i just thought that the humor in it was a bit out of place for this show. it was still great though, maybe just not the perfect episode that so many people seem to claim it is.

i know a lot of people were also absolutely nuts over Hang the DJ. while i do think that episode is absolutely wonderful, i do feel like it drags on a bit. and it's not the "new San Junipero" that people make it out to be. SJ is a lot better.

but still, minor gripes and such. this season is overall fantastic just like every season before it. god i love this show.

agreed with all of that
just finished portlandia- way better than i thought itd be
about half way through the office. i'd watched it religiously until about season 5 (jim and pam getting married) and i am almost to that point again. excited for new to me content

Samus Aran

finally started Fargo. great first episode.

Go Up