March 28, 2024, 03:53:15 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TV - Currently Watching Thread

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 08, 2011, 11:38:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

yeah until the last few seasons lol

strongbad

finished second watch through of the sopranos

GOAT tv show

tommy_no_ice

i know their Italian but callin em goats is a little far their probably not arab

Quote from: Travis on September 03, 2019, 02:10:01 PMalright here goes nothing

"If you have to shit then shit. If not, don't"
Quote from: Travis on November 29, 2019, 07:58:48 PMjimmy fallon his ass when he got too wasted

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: tommy_no_ice on November 10, 2019, 04:28:40 PMi know their Italian but callin em goats is a little far their probably not arab
lmao

Samus Aran

ive been rewatching arrested development, although once i get to season 5 it'll be new to me because i completely forgot a fifth season of the show came out like a year and a half ago or whatever

hopefully season 5 doesnt suck because season 4 was already a lot worse than 1-3, still good tho

also i found the complete series of mr. show for like $8 so i got that comin in the mail, unfortunately my choices were either buy it physically or torrent it because i dont have hbo on my hulu cause fuck that lol. but for such a low price i was willing to not be a pirate. hopin it won't suck but i do love both david cross and bob odenkirk so ive been meaning to watch it

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Samus Aran on January 16, 2020, 08:02:42 AMive been rewatching arrested development, although once i get to season 5 it'll be new to me because i completely forgot a fifth season of the show came out like a year and a half ago or whatever

hopefully season 5 doesnt suck because season 4 was already a lot worse than 1-3, still good tho

also i found the complete series of mr. show for like $8 so i got that comin in the mail, unfortunately my choices were either buy it physically or torrent it because i dont have hbo on my hulu cause fuck that lol. but for such a low price i was willing to not be a pirate. hopin it won't suck but i do love both david cross and bob odenkirk so ive been meaning to watch it
mr show fuckin' owns

YPrrrr

Watching Mad Men. It's okay i guess but sometimes it's hard getting over everyone being a terrible person

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on January 21, 2020, 09:00:32 AMWatching Mad Men. It's okay i guess but sometimes it's hard getting over everyone being a terrible person

Please take this Peggy slander out of my face

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on January 21, 2020, 05:48:29 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on January 21, 2020, 09:00:32 AMWatching Mad Men. It's okay i guess but sometimes it's hard getting over everyone being a terrible person

did Peggy have to sleep with that doucheface multiple times and have a baby

Goddamn it Peggy. Also feel like she was trying to seduce the priest but idk maybe not

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on January 21, 2020, 06:28:53 PM

Goddamn it Peggy. Also feel like she was trying to seduce the priest but idk maybe not

Peggy's immense sexual energy is not yours to judge

Pete's baby wasn't aborted at least akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on January 21, 2020, 06:30:55 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on January 21, 2020, 06:28:53 PM

Peggy's immense sexual energy is not yours to judge

Pete's baby wasn't aborted at least akudood;
yeah I give her credit for that at least akudood;

She could just exhibit better judgment in mates is all I'm saying baddood;

ME##

Peggy's downfall is her choice in men until the last episode

YPrrrr

Quote from: David on January 21, 2020, 07:16:21 PMPeggy's downfall is her choice in men until the last episode
That's so far awayyyyy saddood;

Hiro

peggy's whole story was p. underwhelming imo
i just like that everyone chills out a bit as the show goes on though
good show

Go Up