April 19, 2024, 06:08:00 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TV - Currently Watching Thread

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 08, 2011, 11:38:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Samus Aran

yeah i've really been enjoying it. it's remarkably consistent in its quality, too. over seven and a half seasons that i've watched so far, i can honestly only think of a few episodes i didn't really care for.

Commander Fuckass

WestWorld premiered last night on HBO

and it was pretty sweet wrench;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hyper

Westworld defiently had a ton of potential to be great

Thyme

i watched 9 episodes of black mirror in 2 days >.<

strongbad

Quote from: Thyme on October 22, 2016, 07:55:08 PM
i watched 9 episodes of black mirror in 2 days >.<

are you on season 3 yet?

i was planning on marathoning season 3 in one day and after episode 2 i dont think it is a good idea for my mental health.

what a fucking great series, though. it's like the equilivant of asimov short stories or something. each episode they create such a unique, interesting, and believable setting with an engaging plot and characters

Thyme

star trek: tng

what have i gotten myself into smithicide;

[spoiler]by which i mean i really like it so far smithicide;[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

since finishing all of it's always sunny that was on netflix, i need to find something else. i was thinking of starting black mirror, it sounds like just my thing, being kinda twilight zone-ish and all.

Thyme

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on November 02, 2016, 07:39:58 PM
i was thinking of starting black mirror, it sounds like just my thing, being kinda twilight zone-ish and all.

hell yeah fam marathon that shit

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

since finishing all of it's always sunny that was on netflix, i need to find something else. i was thinking of starting black mirror, it sounds like just my thing, being kinda twilight zone-ish and all.
you should watch columbo

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on November 02, 2016, 08:52:01 PM
you should watch columbo
i've heard columbo is actually really great
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...!Pop"icl...! on November 02, 2016, 10:10:18 PM
Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on November 02, 2016, 08:52:01 PM
you should watch columbo
i've heard columbo is actually really great
thats what im saying!!!!!

Thyme

binge-watching silicon valley smithicide;

When will we make our own app, Boyah? Let's make the world a better place. baddood;

Travis

just finished stranger things and i thought it was awesome, anybody watch it?

Samus Aran

Hey guys Black Mirror fucking rules

Go Up