May 02, 2024, 02:46:44 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TV - Currently Watching Thread

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 08, 2011, 11:38:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Loto on May 05, 2016, 07:43:25 PM
Officially finally started GoT
season 1-4 are good, four being the best, after five things go off the rails as d&d move to making their fanfiction canon because grrm can't be arsed to write his shoddy tolkein impressions faster than the flow of pitch

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

seasons 5 and six are written by sophomore creative writing majors

Nyerp

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on May 09, 2016, 09:57:29 AM
watched all of 30 rock
#####nice

also update on game of fanfiction:

the writers continue to struggle to write anything interesting, breaking their own rules of 'flashbacks are lazy' because we're seeing them through bran's not-at-all shallow perspective etc

ME##

i watched part of the first episode of twin peaks.  the phone call was too real and i had to stop.  is the entirety of it like that?

squirrelfriend

Quote from: David on May 11, 2016, 11:49:22 AM
i watched part of the first episode of twin peaks.  the phone call was too real and i had to stop.  is the entirety of it like that?
pretty much skip to the last episode after they find out who laura's murderer is

strongbad

stick with it twin peaks is amazing

Commander Fuckass

getting caught up on Penny Dreadful

also Preacher starts tonight on AMC so Im kinda looking forward to that

also side note: I started watching Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE: 096
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Quote from: antmaster5000 on May 21, 2016, 03:37:15 AM

stick with it twin peaks is amazing
i wasn't saying that it was bad, it was just awkward how long it stayed with here it felt like i was an unwelcome spectator to unfortunate news and made my skin crawl

strongbad

that kind of thing never goes away really

still watchin it?

strongbad

OH also watching narcos really fucking cool show

strongbad

Quote from: antmaster5000 on June 01, 2016, 06:55:44 PM
OH also watching narcos really fucking cool show

still really cool almost done

if you liked breaking bad or the sopranos or true detective or any good show youll like this

ME##

game of fanfic's writing has been so, so abysmal this year.  everything is as it seems and there's no more suspense.  literally have to laugh at all the show fans who were coming up with absurd theories about how a girl would survive the waif's ambush. 

also great on the show to not show the two most important deaths at all, but let's see the hound disembowelling a guy via his groin!!  also nice budget cutting on not showing the war between the masters and slaves in meereen at all just so we can get the dramatic imagery of dany strolling into the pyramid!!!!!

IN D&D WE TRUST 

Nyerp

idk why i watched all 4 seasons of orange is the new black but they just killed off the most likable character so i guess im done now

strongbad

um yo

NEW MR ROBOT DROPPED TODAY

i am so excited to watch this SHIT

Go Up