April 24, 2024, 11:14:53 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

TV - Currently Watching Thread

Started by Commander Fuckass, July 08, 2011, 11:38:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

still better than the gay shit u watch........
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Commander Fuckass

Nyerp

finished the first season of doctor who...nice literal deus ex machina

Commander Fuckass

bought season 6 & 7 of Tales from the Crypt

Commander Fuckass

June 03, 2013, 10:19:12 PM #126 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:25:08 PM by Sif
Been watching The Twilight Zone

Nightmare at 20,000 feet is  one of my favorite episodes

Nyerp

just got to season 3 of arrested development

6M69I69B9

June 04, 2013, 02:07:45 AM #128 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 07:33:37 PM by The Last MIB
I barely post in this thread, so I'll just compile what things I've been watching or watched in the past...few years I guess.  In the past I watched:

-  All four seasons of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
-  All seven seasons of Entourage (I loved the first two seasons, and I guess it was pretty okay beyond that.)
-  Most of Are You Afraid of the Dark?
-  Finished Goosebumps for the most part
-  Finished The Nightmare Room
-  Finished at least a season of The Haunting Hour
-  A few seasons of Tales from the Crypt.
-  Watched MANY The Twilight Zone Episodes- I'd say most the episodes- 1950's, 1980's, and 2000's episodes.  (Forgot    many but, one of my favorites was when this guy drove by a town to get some gas, and his dog went to chase something and this girl made it disappear with some top secret device and had most of the town against him.)    
-  Watched the first season of "Monsters Inside Me"
-  I actually got into Arthur at one point, because I've heard in kid's shows that they'd have something catering to adults once in a while, too.  It's been some time, but I had a laugh with a few things, and I always thought it was a good show overall.  Seasons one through five are my favorite- but onwards I either like them or have mixed feelings.  Season sixteen is shit, in my opinion.  Their animation has changed for the worse.  One of my favorite episodes was when Arthur and DW thought that their parents were going to be divorced, and imagined what their lives would be like.  AWW
- Watched one season of Project Runway.  Fucking loved Gunnar and Chris- Gunnar more
- At least two-three seasons of...America's Next Top Model
- A few seasons of...lol...Two and a Half Men.  Watched it when I was bored, few things made me laugh.
- A season or two of Supernatural
- A season of Melrose Place.  (Got canceled.)
- A  season or two of Nikita
- A few seasons of...lol Vampire Diaries.  (Honestly, it's not that bad, in my opinion.)
- I finished Life Unexpected (Some things, in my opinion, were just cheesy and/or corny.)

Currently watching and/or trailing:
-  My Haunted House
-  A Haunting  (Not too much of a favorite with the stories so far.)
-  Hoarders: Buried Alive
-  Trading Places and/or Wife Swap whenever it's on
-  Anything involving nannies, (Supernanny or something like it.), murders, mysteries,  
And maybe I'm missing some things but I think I got it for the most part.

Recently Finished:
Both seasons of Paranormal Witness (They have some pretty good reenactments, in my opinion.)

But yeah, I'm really interested into shows involving the paranormal,  murders, and some psychological stuff- some of it can be "light."  When I get a chance to watch T.V., I'll watch TLC sometimes, and regardless of them showing Honey Boo Boo- some of their programs are actually okay and try to show experiences from people in unique situations.  I mean, where else can you find a channel that hosts a specific thing like women not knowing that they were pregnant?  Regardless, I only watch T.V. once in a while, anyway.  I can talk about other channels, too, but I'm too lazy at the moment.

Favorite channels in no specific order:
Local News
Investigation Discovery
TRUtv  (I just like watching "World's Most _____" for the most part.)
TLC
Chiller
The Biography Channel
Discovery Fit & Health
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Commander Fuckass

>TruTV

jesus fucking christ man the hell is wrong with you?

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Sif on June 04, 2013, 09:07:13 AM
>TruTV

jesus fucking christ man the hell is wrong with you?
"I just like watching "World's Most _____" for the most part."

Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: The Last MIB on June 04, 2013, 10:27:07 AM
"I just like watching "World's Most _____" for the most part."

still
what the fuck is wrong with you

6M69I69B9

June 04, 2013, 10:42:04 AM #132 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 10:47:37 AM by The Last MIB
Quote from: Sif on June 04, 2013, 10:32:56 AM
still
what the fuck is wrong with you

well it's p. much the only show i'll ever watch on trutv so i guess i can say that i like that show more more than anything else the channel offers.  i know most of the other shows are p. much shit on there.

or, what is wrong with watching that show anyway- if that's the case.

silvertone

Quote from: The Last MIB on June 04, 2013, 02:07:45 AM
I barely post in this thread, so I'll just compile what things I've been watching or watched in the past...few years I guess.  In the past I watched:

-  All four seasons of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
-  All seven seasons of Entourage (I loved the first two seasons, and I guess it was pretty okay beyond that.)
-  Most of Are You Afraid of the Dark?
-  Finished Goosebumps for the most part
-  Finished The Nightmare Room
-  Finished at least a season of The Haunting Hour
-  A few seasons of Tales from the Crypt.
-  Watched MANY The Twilight Zone Episodes- I'd say most the episodes- 1950's, 1980's, and 2000's episodes.  (Forgot    many but, one of my favorites was when this guy drove by a town to get some gas, and his dog went to chase something and this girl made it disappear with some top secret device and had most of the town against him.)   
-  Watched the first season of "Monsters Inside Me"
-  I actually got into Arthur at one point, because I've heard in kid's shows that they'd have something catering to adults once in a while, too.  It's been some time, but I had a laugh with a few things, and I always thought it was a good show overall.  Seasons one through five are my favorite- but onwards I either like them or have mixed feelings.  Season sixteen is shit, in my opinion.  Their animation has changed for the worse.  One of my favorite episodes was when Arthur and DW thought that their parents were going to be divorced, and imagined what their lives would be like.  AWW
- Watched one season of Project Runway.  Fucking loved Gunnar and Chris- Gunnar more
- At least two-three seasons of...America's Next Top Model
- A season or two of Supernatural
- A season of Melrose Place.  (Got canceled.)
- A  season or two of Nikita
- A few seasons of...lol Vampire Diaries.  (Honestly, it's not that bad, in my opinion.)
- I finished Life Unexpected

Currently watching and/or trailing:
-  My Haunted House
-  A Haunting  (Not too much of a favorite with the stories so far.)
-  Hoarders: Buried Alive
-  Trading Places and/or Wife Swap whenever it's on
-  Anything involving nannies, (Supernanny or something like it.), murders, mysteries, 
And maybe I'm missing some things but I think I got it for the most part.

Recently Finished:
Both seasons of Paranormal Witness (They have some pretty good reenactments, in my opinion.)

But yeah, I'm really interested into shows involving the paranormal,  murders, and some psychological stuff- some of it can be "light."  When I get a chance to watch T.V., I'll watch TLC sometimes, and regardless of them showing Honey Boo Boo- some of their programs are actually okay and try to show experiences from people in unique situations.  I mean, where else can you find a channel that hosts a specific thing like women not knowing that they were pregnant?  Regardless, I only watch T.V. once in a while, anyway.  I can talk about other channels, too, but I'm too lazy at the moment.

Favorite channels in no specific order:
Local News
Investigation Discovery
TRUtv  (I just like watching "World's Most _____" for the most part.)
TLC
Chiller
The Biography Channel
Discovery Fit & Health
that is a lot of televison

6M69I69B9

Quote from: silvertone on June 04, 2013, 03:54:43 PM
that is a lot of televison
wwell yeah but most of it is a compilation of stuff i watched within the last few years- maybe like four years

and i only watch tv once in a while now, but i do tend to go for the channels i mentioned to see if those shows are on.  though ill download some seasons from certain shows if they interest me

im not into sitcoms or fictional fictional series for the most part now

Go Up