April 19, 2024, 04:38:43 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Plane Crash

Started by FAMY2, June 05, 2007, 06:28:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FAMY2

A whole  organ transplant team in route to Detroit Metro Airport was killed when the plane crashed into Lake  Michigan.
They estimated the plane hit the water at 190 miles an hour. Do things like this make you sad?  I can't imagine the pain the families must be feeling. For someone to be doing such a lifesaving thing and end up dying. It really hits me hard.

6M69I69B9

It doesn't hit me that hard but it's still sad to me.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

anus

That sucks.

I feel bad for them, but I don't really think about it that much.
dicks

Reverse Psychology

It's pretty sad, yeah. It could just as easily been me.

btw that was somewhat near where I live.

caponehollywood

I feel really bad for the families. It's sort of like when VT happened, it didn't happen to everyone's family, yet everyone felt the pain of it.
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Houdini

That kinda sucks, but you know, everyone has to die sometime.

Necro

June 05, 2007, 09:23:58 PM #6 Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 09:25:48 PM by General Grievous
I honestly don't care. Seriously.

If it didn't happen all the time, I might. But honestly, I'm tired of all the big deals people make out of school massacres, gun shootings, plane crashes, etc, when nobody, absolutley nobody gives a damn about automobiles, despite the fact that petroleum based feul is going to destroy the Earth, and car related deaths are at the top of the list.

It actually pisses me off that you always hear about shootings in the news, when gun related deaths are at the bottom of that list I just mentioned. You'll never see "About 300 people died today from a car related ordeal" as a headline, when that's what's going on, but when someone gets shot, it rapes headlines for weeks.

Though I have to admit, I do slightly care, seeing as yes, they're people who save lives.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

CruelPleasure

That is sad, not only did they die the people they were trying to save probably died to.

FAMY2

Quote from: Phobia'-' on June 06, 2007, 08:56:56 AM
That is sad, not only did they die the people they were trying to save probably died to.

They were listed in critical condition.  I know it was lungs they were delivering.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Clair on June 06, 2007, 09:13:44 AM
Quote from: Phobia'-' on June 06, 2007, 08:56:56 AM

They were listed in critical condition.  I know it was lungs they were delivering.
Hioefully they're okay now.

Sports1

Yeah those things make me sad beacuse I alway think "what if that was me?...".

MARIOMANIAC21

Yeah, like I remember a while back my uncle died in a plane crash so whenever I hear things about plane crashes I feel sad.

Go Up