April 18, 2024, 12:27:36 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

pills

Started by snoorkel, June 16, 2011, 10:21:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mobius135

Quote from: Socks on November 29, 2011, 02:20:03 PM
I don't really drive down that avenue. But sometimes I'll make a wrong turn or get lost on a detour and before you know it, my internal navigation is all out of whack.

A nice way of putting it.

I went down that road, I went fairly far too. It was mostly akin to the people I was with at the time, which being in an failing and highly unstable relationship did not help. I've played with oxys, percs, kpins, xanys, and adderall. It was a high, with certain indescribable properties. But I also felt it was an unnatural one. The process of coming down was strange, it left almost a hungover feeling. I felt this was because of it being synthetic. Through a strong will I quit. Completely. I stick to marijuana now, because I know where it comes from and how natural the high is. Even coming down, I feel blissful and happy. Not sick and aggravated.
.gif[/img]

Socks

Quote from: Mobius135 on April 24, 2012, 03:40:47 PM
I went down that road, I went fairly far too.
*snip*
Through a strong will I quit. Completely. I stick to marijuana now, because I know where it comes from and how natural the high is. Even coming down, I feel blissful and happy. Not sick and aggravated.

I went through something fairly similar. I am back to 'normal' now and did not realize for how much and how long I was living in this altered state of mind and perception. While I certainly experienced things that are absolute and amazing, I have difficulty now relating to some of the ideas and thoughts that I wrote back then. They seem too fantastic, and while true, I have only a vague feeling of what they meant and conveyed, and no longer the crystal clear conviction of my every word and letter, both in spirit and beyond.

I also see why someone said disregard everything you ever stood for before the age of 25.

Go Up