March 28, 2024, 12:30:38 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

SSS!!!!!

Started by applesauce, June 11, 2011, 09:27:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

Got my camera today, and the cops took some pretty sick pics of their feet.

n_u

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on June 30, 2011, 05:49:45 PM
Got my camera today, and the cops took some pretty sick pics of their feet.

n_u

haha WOW. they didn't even delete them (or notice they were taken?) because they're so fucking dumb. probably standing there passing the phone around looking at your shit (and not understanding)

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on June 30, 2011, 06:09:52 PM
haha WOW. they didn't even delete them (or notice they were taken?) because they're so fucking dumb. probably standing there passing the phone around looking at your shit (and not understanding)

I don't think they could have if they tried to delete them. They were probably trying to get the screen to turn on (which they couldn't, because it's broken and doesn't turn on) to look at my pictures, when they accidentally took these.

I have a passcode on my phone. This is the first time it ever came in handy, I think.  hocuspocus;

Socks

It must have been great getting high laughing at these. Sweet postures.

snoorkel

Quote from: Socks on June 30, 2011, 09:43:48 PM
It must have been great getting high laughing at these. Sweet postures.

I'm afraid the apples doesn't indulge  :(

but yeah that's what I thought too.

Socks

that's weird. he does amphetamines but not weed.  doodhuh;

silvertone

They're funny without drugs.

applesauce

Quote from: Socks on July 02, 2011, 04:00:23 AM
that's weird. he does amphetamines but not weed.  doodhuh;

Lol, I don't really do amphetamines. Sometimes when I have huge deadlines I'll take like 4 does of 12-hour sudafeds at once every 6 hours or so and work like a goddamn motherfucker for 48 hours straight. Other than that, nope.

Socks

Well that's just too rational.

applesauce

So how do I defend myself in court?

applesauce

FUCK YEAH, PONY!

Quote from: Illinois 570 ILCS 5.0/21-3-A-1
(d) A person shall be exempt from prosecution under this Section if he beautifies unoccupied and abandoned residential and industrial properties located within any municipality. For the purpose of this subsection, "unoccupied and abandoned residential and industrial property" means any real estate (1) in which the taxes have not been paid for a period of at least 2 years; and (2) which has been left unoccupied and abandoned for a period of at least one year; and "beautifies" means to landscape, clean up litter, or to repair dilapidated conditions on or to board up windows and doors.

applesauce

this is tomorrow. i'm really nervous.

applesauce

Well here it goes, Boyah.  >.<

YPrrrr

applesauce

CASE DISMISSED MOTHERFUCKERS

Go Up