March 28, 2024, 11:28:02 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Quote from: Nyerp on November 12, 2017, 11:48:56 AM
Quote from: Nico Yazawa on August 02, 2017, 10:15:28 AM
i think it's a good show but it's pretty rough, i'd say it has a lot of problems

maybe the sequel will be better

6 episodes into the second season and there's no story to speak of. not a good sign!!!

12 episodes in and there was no story and it was just a series of decent but unrelated vignettes. final arc was just a rehash of the character growth that leo went through at the end of the first season. disappointing.

anyway i finally watched eva 3.0. lol i'm 4 years late and there's STILL NO RELEASE DATE FOR 4.0

Nyerp

finished re:creators - an anime with a strong emotional core that is sadly buried in layers and layers of padding and extraneous characters

[spoiler]i was on the verge of tears for most of episode 21[/spoiler]

Nyerp

NETFLIX'S DEVILMAN CRYBABY is the first masaaki yuasa work i've seen that did absolutely nothing for me. it's just schlock. i think he should stick to stuff like tatami galaxy and ping pong the animation TBH

ME##

So I got the SO to watch Madoka after trying for like six months.  I think they enjoyed it  giggle;

TooB

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

so the first Pop Team Epic episode came out the other day and it's about as weird as you'd expect if you've read any of the manga. bizarre non-sequiturs and and references. what i did not expect, however, was for them to air the exact same 11 minute episode twice, slapped together as one episode, with the only variation being different voice actors. very strange, i dunno lol

the humor is also pretty hit or miss, just like the manga

Hiro

started watching madoka on friday, finished today
now I need to watch the movie I guess????

Nyerp

Hiro

Quote from: Nyerp on January 16, 2018, 07:53:30 PM
don't watch the movie it sucks
the third one, rebellion?
i mean I thought the show was good but def not amazing so it wouldn't really ruin anything for me

Nyerp

i mean i guess it's visually interesting but i hate what it does to the characters

Samus Aran

i liked the movie a lot idk, but i am iffy about the ending

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

gf is making me  watch ouran high school host club, this is her nth time watching it LMAO

Go Up