April 16, 2024, 11:20:05 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Snowy

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 13, 2013, 01:14:18 PM
underwater's version is a lot better than hs's overall n_u
Except Horriblesubs is better but okay

Samus Aran

October 13, 2013, 11:30:02 PM #1397 Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 11:47:00 PM by Naoto Shirogane
Quote from: Snowy on October 13, 2013, 10:51:28 PM
Except Horriblesubs is better but okay

lol no way

(plus they're not a sub group, it's more correct to say "crunchyroll is better")

underwater by far and large has way better typesetting and i like their scripts better as well. video quality also seems a tiny bit better.

bear in mind i have watched both. i haven't watched commie's though, but commie's a joke so i'm not going to bother.

Snowy

Samus Aran

i have no idea who they are

but really, between horriblesubs and commie and underwater, i like underwater the most. stylish typesetting (especially with regard to character introductions), slightly better scripts overall (there are a few places where hs did a bit better though, mostly just in a couple scenes of ep 1 tho, although underwater came back and did better w/fight scene w/boxing dude and a lot better in ep 2), and slightly higher video quality

hs is of course a lot faster though, so if you can't wait, nothing wrong with using them

i mean hs is doing fine but a show like this just begs for underwater's special treatment:

[spoiler]

better fonts too for titles and preview text too:

[/spoiler]

looking at screens of commie's, they're fucking terrible with this show jesus christ

Snowy

It's a new group starting on KlK. They've only done ep 1 so far but they're really good. You should check them out.

Nyerp

Totla

Samus Aran

Quote from: Totla on October 14, 2013, 07:04:25 PM
where is monogatari 15
for real

seriously wtf this is the longest hs has ever taken for this series

i mean being half a day behind commie has been the norm but not two and a half days like this awdood;

Totla

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 14, 2013, 07:13:42 PM
seriously wtf this is the longest hs has ever taken for this series

i mean being half a day behind commie has been the norm but not two and a half days like this awdood;
i'm angry because i keep looking forward to watching it when i come home from work but it still isn't up

i refuse to watch commie

TooB

Samus Aran

Quote from: Totla on October 14, 2013, 07:28:51 PM
i refuse to watch commie

same but you have no idea how hard it is to resist the allure

Totla

Quote from: Naoto Shirogane on October 14, 2013, 07:49:15 PM
same but you have no idea how hard it is to resist the allure
monogatari is one of my favorite series
i know the struggle

Snowy

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on October 14, 2013, 07:41:19 PM
bullshit. it is not.
oh uh sorry that I offended you. I just didn't like it and didn't really like all the QUALITY moments.

Totla

kaz i can't wait much longer
i might do it
i even watched 11 to try and hold me over but i can't wait much longer

i watched the first episode of Danganronpa which seems pretty cool. i'll probably watch the rest today.
i also watched the first episode of Kyoukai no Kanata which also seems pretty cool

Go Up