April 19, 2024, 05:15:48 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Nyerp

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on April 20, 2012, 12:17:52 PM
I watched Tiger & Bunny recently. I liked it. akudood;

yeah i'd say it was a generally good show. why the akudood; confuseddood;

Placebo Headwound

Quite frankly I don't know what half our emotes are supposed to be used for. wariodood;

Nyerp

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i tried to watch ghost in the shell but i keep falling asleep

Samus Aran

Quote from: Cirno on April 20, 2012, 03:59:32 PM
you're awful
its really slow. i watched some episodes of stand/alone/complex back on adult swim but the movie....the movie is really slow. also i fall asleep watching just about everything...all it want to do is sleep...

i really want to give it an honest sit through. its on my "need2watch" list along with the first evangelion thing (1.11)

Nyerp

Quote from: N o t S i d on April 20, 2012, 04:03:35 PM
its really slow. i watched some episodes of stand/alone/complex back on adult swim but the movie....the movie is really slow. also i fall asleep watching just about everything...all it want to do is sleep...

i really want to give it an honest sit through. its on my "need2watch" list along with the first evangelion thing (1.11)

try not being retarded

also i've started finally watching fma brotherhood

the third episode with the liore stuff was shit

just soooo, soooooooooooo shitty

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on April 20, 2012, 04:26:47 PM

the liore stuff in brotherhood is almost exactly the same as it is in the original, since the original was still being faithful to the manga at that point lol

Quote from: Fuck on April 20, 2012, 04:26:47 PM
try not being retarded

that was a cool show

Samus Aran

strangely, despite brotherhood being more or less totally faithful to the source material, its first episode is not in the manga at all, it was completely original

i guess they wanted a different way to introduce the characters, but it was pretty weird honestly

Nyerp

Quote from: Cirno on April 20, 2012, 04:30:25 PM
the liore stuff in brotherhood is almost exactly the same as it is in the original, since the original was still being faithful to the manga at that point lol

go watch the original series liore episodes and then go watch brotherhood's liore episode, i dare you

brotherhood is just like OKAY CRAM A BUNCH OF PLOT POINTS TOGETHER WHO THE FUCK NEEDS PACING???

and the episode looked like ass

also brotherhood seems to love sticking random chibi faces everywhere even in serious moments and if it does that for the whole show then uuuuugggggggghhhhhhh

I may be alone in this, but sometimes I like the episodes that have nothing to do with the source material.

like there was this episode of dbz where goku and piccolo had to get drivers licenses and it didn't make any sense cause they could fly (and I think goku knew the instant transmission then too)

but it was so ridiculous that I enjoyed it.

Samus Aran

Quote from: N o t S i d on April 20, 2012, 04:37:10 PM
I may be alone in this, but sometimes I like the episodes that have nothing to do with the source material.

i do if they're good

it's just that they're usually not lol, especially not in a show that sorta relies on source material, which some shows tend to do too much for their own good

Quote from: Fuck on April 20, 2012, 04:35:58 PM
go watch the original series liore episodes and then go watch brotherhood's liore episode, i dare you

brotherhood is just like OKAY CRAM A BUNCH OF PLOT POINTS TOGETHER WHO THE FUCK NEEDS PACING???

and the episode looked like ass

also brotherhood seems to love sticking random chibi faces everywhere even in serious moments and if it does that for the whole show then uuuuugggggggghhhhhhh

man mr. exaggerate everything over here

Nyerp

Quote from: Cirno on April 20, 2012, 04:39:55 PM
man mr. exaggerate everything over here

no, not really

and the music i've heard so far is nowhere near as good as the first series' music

Go Up