April 18, 2024, 06:52:52 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

bluaki

I watched Roujin Z on Thursday and liked it quite a bit. I liked it very much better than Akira, which shares the director, although apparently general opinion on MAL is the opposite.

It's largely scifi-ish, starting with showing that medical treatment of the elderly is becoming overwhelming and a certain group tries to create a super all-purpose machine to take care of them, which ends up causes some significant issues for the rest of the movie. The machines' capabilities gradually become more ridiculous throughout the movie.

Samus Aran

Started Sakamichi no Apollon. Already really enjoying it. It's very well animated, music is great, and just enjoying the overall feel of it. Can't say too much since it's just the first episode, but it's a great first episode.

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Samus Aran

Nyerp

Quote from: Fuck on April 14, 2012, 01:43:21 AM
notsid confirmed for dumbshit
someitmes i drive to waxhaw just to run into you. i miss you nyerp.  please....please....

Nyerp

Quote from: N o t S i d on April 14, 2012, 02:15:39 AM
someitmes i drive to waxhaw just to run into you. i miss you nyerp.  please....please....

is this the plot of an anime

Quote from: Fuck on April 14, 2012, 02:17:50 AM
is this the plot of an anime
yes its an animes starring my heart produced by gen fukunaga

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

bluaki

Quote from: Cirno on April 13, 2012, 11:45:38 PM
that's bad trolling even for /a/ standards
How? The first episode shows plenty of details that can totally easily lead to boys' love. n_u

Though I do strongly doubt it'd take that route, they seemed a bit too close at several points in that episode girl;

Go Up