April 18, 2024, 04:52:57 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

>akise's body continues to walk after his head has been cut off (with a single swing of a knife, no less)

LOL, OKAY, WHY NOT????????????????????

bluaki

Quote from: Fuck on April 08, 2012, 09:31:01 AM
>akise's body continues to walk after his head has been cut off (with a single swing of a knife, no less)

LOL, OKAY, WHY NOT????????????????????
Huh? His head is never cut off. His neck was badly injured enough that he couldn't speak and soon died of blood loss, but apparently not bad enough to instantly kill him

Also, I thought you dropped Mirai Nikki with no intention of finishing it. I spoiled episode 23 for you in stream chat like a week ago >_<'

Nyerp

i don't know what the FUCK show you're watching blu but his head very clearly gets sliced clean off lol

here, look at these (copy+pasted from mal lmao):

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

DURR I WONDER WHY HIS HEAD IS SHOWN AT A WEIRD ANGLE IN THE SECOND SHOT HURR

did you not notice how they didn't show above his neck for the rest of the episode? goonish

and for good measure:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

lol

idgaf about spoilers this show is pure shit lmao

bluaki

Quote from: Fuck on April 08, 2012, 11:30:35 AM
i don't know what the FUCK show you're watching blu but his head very clearly gets sliced clean off lol

I actually didn't notice that. When I first watched it I guess I figured Yuno stabbed him or something. I thought you were just now referring to this:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
and the blood that's pouring down his body from his neck for the rest of the episode from that point

did you not notice how they didn't show above his neck for the rest of the episode? goonish
The rest of the episode from that point was practically one frame.

idgaf about spoilers this show is pure shit lmao
Yet you decided to catch up on 10 episodes of it in the last 2 days? confuseddood;

Nyerp

it's terrible, but it's an entertaining kind of terrible wariodood;

bluaki

Quote from: Fuck on April 08, 2012, 12:28:47 PM
it's terrible, but it's an entertaining kind of terrible wariodood;
That's exactly what Another seems to be like from what I've heard (mostly from Kaz) about it

I actually somewhat like this series, though. Maybe I too easily ignore certain silly details, like Yukiteru too easily forgiving his father for killing his mother and otherwise being a terrible person, fail to notice some others, like being decapitated while still moving, and too easily get over undeniably ridiculous details like the twisted personality and actions of that 4-year-old much earlier in the series. n_u

Also, that kiss was great baddood;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i enjoy baccano even though I fell asleep before the end of the second episode.

Nyerp

don't let's

Nyerp

don't let's

Pretty much but somehow the manga hooked me in after the first couple chapters. Honestly though when I first read the description back then I was thinking "wth is this?"

Samus Aran

Quote from: Fuck on April 08, 2012, 07:05:40 PM
isn't that show for spit-drinking fetishists

out of curiosity, where do you hear all these things so fast? lol

but yeah, spit-drinking is the only thing anyone's talking about with regard to this show lol

don't let's

There should also be a little scissor action at some point

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Nyerp

Quote from: Cirno on April 08, 2012, 11:14:51 PM
out of curiosity, where do you hear all these things so fast? lol

but yeah, spit-drinking is the only thing anyone's talking about with regard to this show lol

/a/ and ANN's preview guide

anyway, lmao:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

i forgot that this special was happening

i guess THAT was really the last episode :'(

Go Up