you know who's djenuinely underrated [you know /exactly/ who] [mIcon: Thump Up]

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, February 04, 2023, 04:38:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 07, 2023, 09:05:44 PMit's also actually not that bold of a claim, i don't think

it is in fact the single coldest take about them, it's the one thing pretty much everyone says

Samus Aran

tec i dont know how else to tell you this but when you listen to a lot of music and make it a passion of yours, you tend to end up also talking to a lot of other people who also listen to a lot of music

i have heard the same beatles takes many times. it's not that weird.

silvertone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 04, 2023, 11:18:56 PMevery single post i have made has been heinously sarcastic in an effort to point out that Taylor Swift is currently the single most popular and celebrated female music artist and thus nothing short of Unanimous Universal Accolade would warrant calling her "underrated"

but while I'm here I'd just like to point out that The Beatles (with a little help from the Beach Boys) pretty much single-handedly revolutionized the entire concept of recorded music and their influence touches literally every single song you've ever heard since they hit the scene
mike love walked so Paul McCartney could run

YPrrrr

I like the Beatles and I don't care who knows

Taylor Swift is also pretty good ngl

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPrrrr on February 16, 2023, 06:04:27 AMI like the Beatles and I don't care who knows

same

that new mix of revolver that came out recently is really good

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 07, 2023, 05:06:59 AM
Quote from: Mando Pandango on February 04, 2023, 11:18:56 PMand their influence touches literally every single song you've ever heard since they hit the scene

This;'s's QUITEW a bołd claim, Pepsem*n. I'm ust say',m afraid.. Błęsč would you kindly elaboreate yuou're sełkvee

Anyway this video demonstrates this pretty well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7gNTDxTcac

it's not a super deep look or anything but just check out the difference between pre-Revolver and post-Revolver
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up