March 19, 2024, 04:38:18 AM

1,531,588 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

This seems kind of pointless since we can just check each other's MALs, but I figured we should have one of these threads anyway.

Here you can list whatever you're watching/reading or just finished watching/reading, voice your opinion on it, discuss with others, get recommendations, etc.

Watching:

-Darker than Black (seems pretty meh so far honestly)
-Abenobashi (bad animation and not really funny, sadly)
-Baccano (awesome, it's too bad i'm almost done with it)
-Dragon Ball (lol i just picked it back up last night, i just want to finish it now)
-Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd GIG (p. cool, might be better than the first season)
-Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera (currently airing)(this show pretty much just sucks)
-Nichijou (currently airing)(moe show, randumb humor that isn't funny most of the time)
-Tiger & Bunny (currently airing)(superhero show except japanese, also yaoi bait apparently)

Reading:

-Gyo (jesus christ this isn't even scary it's just stupid @_@)

Andria

yea gyo was entertaining i'd say but scary, no way in hell.

at least not when people started turning into stuff |:

i'm watching Ao no Exorcist, reading Let Dai, Amatsuki, and Tomie among others that id on't feel like listing

don't let's

Watching: Tiger & Bunny, X-Men, Ao no Exorcist, Deadman Wonderland,

Reading: Mysterious Girlfriend X, Peace Maker, Kyou kara Ore wa!!, Franken Fran, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Holyland, and others.

Samus Aran

Watching:
Abenobashi (yeah the humor is pretty hit-and-miss, I agree...but I wouldn't call the animation bad at all)
Darker than Black (sometimes, with you guys...when i actually have time, even though i've seen it before)
Lucky Star (i've started and stopped this series several times, gonna try to actually finish it this time)
Last Exile (pretty awesome, a bit slow moving though)
Nadia and the Secret of Blue Water (classic fun, nothing special or surprising, but good entertainment)
Green Green (sucks really bad lol, my friend gave me the set for free)
Shakugan no Shana (decent enough i guess)
Spice and Wolf (haven't seen enough to say anything)
Haruhi 2009 (i don't know why i haven't finished this yet, i finished endless eight already)
Haruhi-chan (dunno why i haven't watched all of these ONA episodes either)

Reading:
Chobits (love it, always have - way better than the anime if you ask me, which is also still really good)
Azumanga Daioh (i prefer these little 4koma strips over the anime a lot. always funny, never dull)

Nyerp

Nyerp

Andria

silvertone

Decided to start watching anime, starting with Lucky Star.

Nyerp

Quote from: silvertone on June 18, 2011, 08:47:32 PM
Decided to start watching anime, starting with Lucky Star.

uhhhh why lol

that is seriously one of the worst choices

silvertone

Nyerp

silvertone

Nyerp

ME##

ikanaide

Go Up