May 09, 2024, 10:06:01 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

e3 consolation/skyward sword disappointment thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 05, 2011, 10:50:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

e3 2011

thumbup;
6 (42.9%)
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

Nyerp

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

what on earth lol

but yeah this article in kotakewwww was talking about all the rpg-esque elements like Fi (sword girl) can tell you if your bag is "balanced" or whatever, meaning you have to manage your inventory wisely. You can also get these medallion things that when used will have certain effects like maybe potions will have a greater effect or your sword will be more powerful for a short period of time, etc. Oh and your shield has a health meter, so you have to make repairs to it if you want it to last longer. I don't know if that only applies to the wooden shield or to the hylian or mirror shield as well... I've heard you can get a lot of different shields in this game.
I really like how athletic Link is in this game, he can do short runs up a higher wall to get up to grab the edge, and it one video I saw he ran along a giant enemie's arm, hopped across his back, and with the enemy now turned the wrong way you could attack him from behind.

This game is going to be awesome AWESOME

Nyerp

Quote from: Hiro on October 08, 2011, 11:49:24 AM
meaning you have to manage your inventory wisely

gay

Quote from: Hiro on October 08, 2011, 11:49:24 AM
Oh and your shield has a health meter, so you have to make repairs to it if you want it to last longer

GAY

this game is going to be shit tomatoes; BRACING FOR DISAPPOINTMENT

Kalahari Inkantation

Wrench

I'm getting less and less excited now :(

at least i get the cool gold wiimote

Hiro

I dunno all the previews I've read have said this is going to be one of the better Zelda games  baddood;

silvertone

the shield breaking sounds bad but the rest of that doesn't sound bad, like they are trying to get Zelda more Magic Focused via augmentation and/or debuff spells. Experimenting...epic...ftw.

Hiro

Quote from: silvertone on October 08, 2011, 12:38:37 PM
the shield breaking sounds bad but the rest of that doesn't sound bad, like they are trying to get Zelda more Magic Focused via augmentation and/or debuff spells. Experimenting...epic...ftw.
ya plus i bet the other shields are harder to damage and it's probably p. easy to repair them

I'm actually getting more and more excited for this game thumbup;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Tectrika on October 21, 2011, 11:23:32 AM
FACT: any score over 8.5 was a paid review
yo bro just learn to love it it's gonna be a classic fuck yo bad vibes

also when is this coming out?

Kalahari Inkantation

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-origins-zelda-skyward/723206

skyward sword link is by far the prettiest the series has ever had

[spoiler]i would do dirty, disgusting, illegal things with him goodjob;[/spoiler]

FAMY2

His earrings change color.  O_0  From blue to red.    doodhuh;

ME##

Quote from: Tectrika on October 28, 2011, 09:33:02 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-origins-zelda-skyward/723206

skyward sword link is by far the prettiest the series has ever had

[spoiler]i would do dirty, disgusting, illegal things with him goodjob;[/spoiler]

that's a funny way of spelling twilight princess link toothdood;

Go Up