October 05, 2024, 12:27:51 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

e3 consolation/skyward sword disappointment thread

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, June 05, 2011, 10:50:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

e3 2011

thumbup;
6 (42.9%)
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Just watched that 3ds conference vid.

As much as I hate Ghirahim's design, the other bosses look really cool. I really like the design, but what I've heard of the story just makes me awdood;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Quote from: ポ--,,ルの" on October 01, 2011, 11:02:14 PM
Just watched that 3ds conference vid.

As much as I hate Ghirahim's design, the other bosses look really cool. I really like the design, but what I've heard of the story just makes me awdood;
From what I know of the story it seems pretty decent. And while I hated Ghirahim at first, I'm kind of warming up to him. I just hope he's not the sole big villain of the game.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Hiro on October 02, 2011, 07:59:56 AM
From what I know of the story it seems pretty decent. And while I hated Ghirahim at first, I'm kind of warming up to him. I just hope he's not the sole big villain of the game.
So what you're saying is, that you want them to pull a Twilight Princess on this game?  akudood;

also Idk if I'm going to play this right away
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Hiro

Quote from: Kefka on October 02, 2011, 08:05:31 AM
So what you're saying is, that you want them to pull a Twilight Princess on this game?  akudood;

also Idk if I'm going to play this right away
uh well that "plot twist" has actually been in other zelda games before too, and that's not what made tp suck  akudood;

Daddy

>implying TP sucked.

Also I preorded this yesterday.

Mando Pandango

TP was the worst 3d zelda by far. PHANTOM HOURGLASS DOESN'T COUNT SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

Also I had no idea this game is only a month and a half away. OH GOD NOW I'M EXCITED.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Quote from: steal on October 06, 2011, 11:49:56 AM
i preordered the fancy pack with the gold remote giggle;

idgaf this game is going to be great
I'm going to be getting that version as well. I need a wiimote with motionplus, and I love tacky gold stuff. wrench;

Oh and:
Quote from: Destructoid"This is the biggest project that Nintendo has ever done, videogame wise," said Nintendo of America PR man, David Young. "A gigantic team of people have been creating this game for months, having put tons of hours into it."
"The great thing about Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword is that it's filled with content so as you're going through exploring dungeons from place to place you're going to find tons of different things to explore, see and collect."

Sounds promising  n_u

FAMY2

Quote from: Hiro on October 06, 2011, 01:02:34 PM
I'm going to be getting that version as well. I need a wiimote with motionplus, and I love tacky gold stuff. wrench;

Oh and:Sounds promising  n_u

I preordered the same for the same reason. The tacky gold reminds me of my original Zelda game which is why I got it.

Kalahari Inkantation

Hiro

Kalahari Inkantation

there's a "faron woods" in this game

i'm not sure how i feel if that means what i think it means :|

Hiro

Quote from: Tectrika on October 07, 2011, 11:09:08 PM
there's a "faron woods" in this game

i'm not sure how i feel if that means what i think it means :|
well tp also had a kakariko village and a gerudo desert and zora's domain so :|

Nyerp

>mfw i found out that day/night passing doesn't happen naturally and you have to have link sleep in order for time to pass awdood; awdood; awdood;

Wrench

Quote from: Sakamoto on October 08, 2011, 08:06:39 AM
>mfw i found out that day/night passing doesn't happen naturally and you have to have link sleep in order for time to pass awdood; awdood; awdood;

for real? p. gay, but game will still rule

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Sakamoto on October 08, 2011, 08:06:39 AM

what where smithicide;

Go Up